Official 'Wii keep our promise' discussion

ohhhhh im really dissapointed.....i think that the later they release the release date the later the console is coming out! I mean c'mon why would you name the meeting Wii Keep Our Promise when that obviously means the release date and price. They maybe had some late minute changes? Because they didnt pormise me to release the PINK DS OR MARIO SOCCER!!

Patience is a virtue :tard: im disappointed too.. but as others said they didn't promise the release date/price during that convention, we just all believed they would to keep our hopes up

Icetrash said:
ohhhhh im really dissapointed.....i think that the later they release the release date the later the console is coming out! I mean c'mon why would you name the meeting Wii Keep Our Promise when that obviously means the release date and price. They maybe had some late minute changes? Because they didnt pormise me to release the PINK DS OR MARIO SOCCER!!

I think the 'Wii prove our promise' title was a little misconstrued..

Fakesch said while listing Nintendo's accomplishments over the past year, "we say what we do and we do what we say to extend videogaming."

Fakesch said Nintendo was dedicated to reinventing videogames and introducing videogames to all new audiences, just it has been doing for the past 20 years.

so what your saying i0n is that they gave the title of the meeting Wii Keep Out Promise because they want to introduce gaming to new audiences? that my fellow wiichatter is a good solution. (if thats what you ment)

Man! I was hoping to get the release date once I come home from school...I wish we could let nintendo read pages 6+7 to see what they did.

the wii isnt goin to really be released at the end of the year................is it?
if so im not gettin one cuz i hate waitin

BiGGSaPP said:
the wii isnt goin to really be released at the end of the year................is it?
if so im not gettin one cuz i hate waitin
Now thats some childish reasoning... If you would have red just a little about all the speculation for the Wii, you would know its BEFORE the end of the year, and probably sooner than expected. Even if they havent released the date at Leipzig, they will in september, and the console will probably(cross fingers) release in october.
It will for sure release before the PS3, if it don't then im afraid they will lose another console war. A lot of ppl don't like to wait (as BiGGSaPP showd) and they will get a PS3 no matter the price. Right now theres no new big hits on the comp nor on the consoles. So the next console to come out will win big.

Back