Sam_Harris said:*extends hand and offers cookie as consolidation*
Different areas of the world It means different things I would know Im writing a essay on Australian termsABC said:con-sol-i-da-tion Show Spelled Pronunciation[kuhn-sol-i-dey-shuhn] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun 1. an act or instance of consolidating; the state of being consolidated; unification: consolidation of companies.
2. solidification; strengthening: consolidation of principles and beliefs.
3. something that is or has been consolidated; a consolidated whole.
4. Law. a. a statutory combination of two or more corporations.
b. the union of two or more claims or actions at law for trial or appeal.
5. (initial capital letter) a steam locomotive having a two-wheeled front truck, eight driving wheels, and no rear truck.
6. Pathology. the process of becoming solid, as changing of lung tissue from aerated and elastic to firm in certain diseases.
7. Geology. lithification.
ABC said:I didn't even pre-order. I am relying on a reliable connect to come through for me. Then again, that connect is my Father and he did pull out 3 XBox 360's the day of launch. One for me, one for my brother's friend and one for my cousin... so, I am guessing he could find a Wii for me on the 19th.