Rep Your Wii Preorder!

at EB i traded in one slimeline ps2 with an extra controller and memory card, one xbox with extra controller and 20 games which were a mixture of xbox and ps2 which totalled at $460.00 AUD so i preordered the Wii and zelda. so excited lol

I am pre ordering mine online (gameplay) so it will be delivered to my house on the day! They haven't started preorders yet so I will wait.

YEEEESSS!

From gameplay, with zelda... but will probably send that back... anyways, I ordered hours within the start up! :D

Wiired said:
Coz ur gay :rolleyes: :lol: kiddin, your too lucky tho eddie :(:crazy: :lol:

Yea and beacause I sold my whole Sega collection :crazy: Which I actually miss. I sold them to different people. And ya know that stupid Nomad Handheld by sega. I said it was working to my friend and he bought it xD

Pre-ordered a while ago at EB.

Wii
Zelda
Red Steel
Excite Truck
Mario Galaxy (Not launch title, but meh, it was on the pre-order list so I slapped some cash down for it)

I'm struggling with whether I should get Metal Slug or not, but I think I might get it later on down the track, as I could easily play them on MAME.

Still waiting for EB to get the prices for the controllers and accesories so I can pre-order some of them. Lazy bastards.

Back