OFG don't you just hate it when u trade in games for squat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I freakin hate that crap! I was trading in some of my old PS1 games and i got diddly squat! I had Megaman 8, the disc was SPOTLESS and SCRATCHLESS and the manual was CRISP and i got less than US$8for it (can't remember). I even have my original Final Fantasy 7, 8, 9 and the discs are MINT. I would never trade them in because over a 1000 hours of my life went into those games, but I know that I won't get crap for them IF i wanted to trade them. I just keep the games that I buy or give them to someone I know.

smyth said:
yeah but that console is broken. possibly fixable but broken none the less.

kyle

.... dude that suxs ... here's an idea y don't you just use it as a door stopper or something ... keep the game dics, tie it under your cars rear view mirror, looks great i bet!:cool:

looks like what i though $35-$4X unless you have the platinum one or something which goes for a bit more.

kyle

Lol! I'm sorry, your story is hilarious. Try selling it on Amazon, a garage sale, or even to a friend. If you sell stuff to the guy in the business suit, he'll take your stuff and crap all over you.

I just bought a Gamecube on eBay for $34 not including shipping w/ shipping= $41.. And thats a good deal, the average price i saw it selling for was about $35-$45 not including shipping. Sell it on ebay, rather then trade it in.

BTW that link for the GC selling on eBay for $4.99 is dumb, its broken, doesnt come with a controller plus the auction wont end till 2 days, no one bids 2 days away, everyone waits till the last couple of minutes.

Last edited:
omg hobojoe239 dont sell to them, there bastards when it comes to them buying games. Gamestop is the same....they tried to buy a xbox360 for 60bucks!!!!

the solution is EBAY! You will get so much more cash!

Thegamerfan said:
omg hobojoe239 dont sell to them, there bastards when it comes to them buying games. Gamestop is the same....they tried to buy a xbox360 for 60bucks!!!!

the solution is EBAY! You will get so much more cash!
No way, $60? Are you sure about that?

i feel the same way mann. what i do is wait till they have the trade two games get one new one and do that at gamestop. i juss get my OLD OLD wii games i dont play anymore and get the newest one!! WOO!

gh05t said:
i feel the same way mann. what i do is wait till they have the trade two games get one new one and do that at gamestop. i juss get my OLD OLD wii games i dont play anymore and get the newest one!! WOO!
They dont let me do that, my gamestop has a list of games/type of games they dont accept during a Promo.

the closer you trade them from their release date the more money your going to get back. I bought madden 08 and 2 weeks later, they offered me $35 for it, now 3 months later, it went down to $20 or even less. depends on how long you want to keep admiring your collection.

Back