OFG don't you just hate it when u trade in games for squat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have onlyused GAME for trade in's in the UK (mainly PS2 games) and i pretty much only used the money to get pre owned games. Trade in also depends on how many of the game you are trading they already have - Z-TP is a game a lot of players have completed now so if they are all trading it in the value goes down :(

If you have games that wil sit and never get played anymore then you are better off selling them to get some cash back! Either Ebay (which can be a little up n down) or trade in (less value but a value none the less!)

just my insight

Es

dude , 30 quid !!!! u have been skanked big time OMG honestly this guy has proper ripped u !

You should have taken them elsewhere

This is why I don't trade/sell them back to game stores. They rip you a new one every time. You could get much more selling them to friends at school or on ebay even, or in the states craigslist. I just think it is stupid how bad they rip you then sell them for nearly the cost of a new copy.

the same thing gamestop does to every one they done to me. When I wanted to get ACWW the price was only $35 online and I call to make sure and they say ya its only $35 no tax. SO I wasted my time to find out they want me too pay $41 (37+tax) so I flicked them off and went to wal-mart were they had it for $35 plus 10c tax. thats why GameStop cant be trusted.

How do these game trading stores remain in buisness now that Ebay is so popular and you can make more money selling through Ebay? Is it because most of the people who bring in used stuff are kids?

laurie_lu said:
How do these game trading stores remain in buisness now that Ebay is so popular and you can make more money selling through Ebay? Is it because most of the people who bring in used stuff are kids?
I think so, because when i use to trade in games, i was 12-15 years old. Now I'm 19 and know eBay is the way to go, i cant even believe how i use to be so dumb and agree to get paid $3-$4 a game, and use to think i got a good deal for $5!!!

Back