Omfg

Change your default thread subscription settings to "Do Not Subscribe". Once you have done that, you should stop receiving email notifications.

In that case, you will most likely receive a private message for each thread that you've posted in along with all the replies made in a certain thread..

No you can, I have mine set that way. I hate getting hundreds of emails for subscribed threads, just check your User CP when you sign in and look at the threads with new posts that you post in, thats how I do it anyway.

You can. However, I think that Kira is wondering as to whether or not you can choose to receive emails from certain sections. However, I may be wrong.

Syntax, is what I said correct, because I'm not 100% sure if that is how it actually works. I just know I don't get emails, but I can check my CP and it will tell me which threads I'm subscribed to have new posts.

kiraownsurmom said:
no i mean that if i set it to not to subscribe to threads will i not be able to go to the cp and find the old ones

EDIT:what he said^^^ lol
Yea, well I don't get the emails, but it does show up in the CP, so I'm assuming you can.

*Waiting on Syntax's response so we know for sure*

thank god i had to use an e-mail address that i never use...it wouldn't let me make an account on my two addresses that i actually do use...by now i'd have eight billion messages!

Syntax, is what I said correct, because I'm not 100% sure if that is how it actually works. I just know I don't get emails, but I can check my CP and it will tell me which threads I'm subscribed to have new posts.

I believe that you're correct. To be honest, I'm not exactly sure on how this whole thread notification system works...

no i mean that if i set it to not to subscribe to threads will i not be able to go to the cp and find the old ones

I believe that if you were to set it to "Do not subscribe" you may be able to view the old ones. However, I'm not exactly sure. I'll try to ask someone about that.

elmo_999 said:
I ended up having to get rid of all subscribed threads I think. I cant remember. Loose Cannon helpd me.
No wonder you can't remember, that must have been a long time ago.

Back