Password retrival

Status
Not open for further replies.

lazyperson555

WiiChat Member
Dec 20, 2006
I don't know who to contact about this so I'll just post it in a thread. My problem is that I have forgotten my password to my main aco**** "whatthefreak" (this 1 is my "back up account" for times like this.) I usually don't have to type in my paaword because whenever i come on to this site i'm alrdy logged in because I had the remember me box or watever checked. Or maybe it's just because I never logged out. So anyway I'm sure most of this people who are reading this thread are thinking "Just get them to send u a new password through ur email moron." Well guess what... I forgot the password to that email address as well. That is a rlly old email adress that I haven't used for a while. I just used it for the site so my normal email inbox doesn't get filled up with stuff from this site I don't give a crap about. So is there anything a mod can to do about this. If they need proof I relly am "whatthefreak" I can still use that account over my wii cause i still have the remember me box or watever ckecked and i could om them over my wii. I just dont rlly want to have to go on my wii every time I want to use that account. So if a mod or any1 can do anything about this send me a message on this account. TY.

I new what email adrees it is. But it's a rlly old one that I dont use anymore and i forgot the password to that too. :-( I just used it for this site so my newer email adress doesn't get extra letters from wiichat I don't relly care about.

this goes in site feedback NOT the lounge for starters

and yes, type in EVERY email possible. only thing i can do as a mod is see which account you registered under your main SN

dupe accounts are not tolerated! PM a mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back