Omg Omg..finally

My mate bought over his wii 2 weeks ago cuz he has no wireless and plugged it in and within 1 min it connected to my router and i updated the channels for himm .. was awesome.. then i played gold and tennis and its fken sweet, i liked the golf cuz u had to swing properly or ud hook left or right,,,

I didn;t realise how freakin small it is!! its so tiny... its sick. PS3 is like 5 times bigger, PS3 suxs ass. Its the same shape as PS2.

Cool system will definetly get 1 in a week or so...

I'm confused on the story you got a Wii then your mom got you one?

Well no my mom doesnt clean my room actually, my room was just really messy and I would never clean it so, she stepped in. Also she may have done that to try and scare me more, if she did find something "bad". And I only have Zelda TP right now, I plan on renting some real soon.

o0o something "bad". haha, someones a bad boy! uh-oh :C
well good thing you didnt get caught! Now, about your
username. Gonna keep it? ..and since your on WiiChat, I
am assuming that you already played your Wii for 4 hours?
maybe? Lol, that's how long I played mine on the first day!
^_^ I am so happy for you. I miss the whole 'waiting for the
Wii' feeling though. Haha. :]

ZinGy said:
Bad mistake. Return it and get a 360.
GTFO! STFU! the wii may have less features as the 360 and ps3 right now and all and have no online games or anything but it will. the wii will be even more awesome in the future, youll see. just think of the possibilities of thewii channels man, really think about it. ive already heard of a video, music, and DS channel. my point is, the wii is fully adjustable and changeable.

MAN i miss the feeling of when u open the wii box luckly its gonna come back when i open my ps3 but then that would be in like 2 years XD

WiiWouldLike2Play said:
o0o something "bad". haha, someones a bad boy! uh-oh :C
well good thing you didnt get caught! Now, about your
username. Gonna keep it? ..and since your on WiiChat, I
am assuming that you already played your Wii for 4 hours?
maybe? Lol, that's how long I played mine on the first day!
^_^ I am so happy for you. I miss the whole 'waiting for the
Wii' feeling though. Haha. :]

Yeah something "bad" lmao, and my username. I dont know, I may change it, but I mean ive had it the whole time, so it just seems fitting that I keep it. I dunno. And of course, more than 4 hours lol, I played some last night after setting it up then I played many hours of Wiisports and zelda today or yesterday now I guess, cus its technically sunday now. So I played some friday night and most of saturday then.

Last edited:
Congrats!!! but like I got mine the second week it came out and only had to wait like 1 1/2 hr.s in line but still Congrats!!!

En4Neo said:
That's funny because I have both Wii and 360, and I find the Wii is more fun to play despite just coming out last year. So many 360 games are getting old fast for me, it's like the developers care more about making their games have good online rather than making good single player experiences.
duh? lol
no but then get single player games like dead rising, oblivion, too human, mass effect, they focus strongly on single player >.>

btw what are you going to do about your name now (to cantgetawii)

I dont know about my name, Im going to think of a new one, I may keep it, I guess I should cus it seems dumb now, if it didnt seem dumb to other people before. But then I have to get a new sig, or just get my name changed on my sig. Ill think about it, anyone has some better names for me, pm with me them, unless you think I should start another thread, where I pick a name someone suggests.

Back