Omg Zelda Phantom Hourglass is gonna rule!!

chach

umm yaa.... anybody here?
May 13, 2007
In search of epic lulz
Wii Online Code
1185-8785-0113-8139
:thumbsup: Look at these new videos, and new Japanese commercial released yesterday. I cant wait for this game to come out, when this does my ds will once again take priority in my life. :)

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDAxgy2aUAY[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMDawYfIqCU[/MEDIA]

Yeah, the game does look very good. I read about it in the Official Nintendo Magazine, and I thought it looked pretty cool.

It's like the two of my favorite Zeldas mixed togther, Wind Waker and Link to the past. Im glad to see some people like their ds for more then pokemon. :)

hmm I dont like the way you kill people, all you do is draw a line or circle on them, sounds to easy, i hope there is an alternative way.

Is there a release date for europe been said yet?

Cpt.McCloud said:
Is there a release date for europe been said yet?
not that I know of but I could be wrong, the game has ben released in Japan since the 23rd though.

Edit: game is supposed to be released in Europe in August 2007 and the USA October 2007

Last edited:
i am getting to the end of phantom hourglass and i can say its a amazing game. the controlls are great and really fun way of playing also it uses the ds features in great ways. well done nintendo but please make it longer

tomqman said:
i am getting to the end of phantom hourglass and i can say its a amazing game. the controlls are great and really fun way of playing also it uses the ds features in great ways. well done nintendo but please make it longer
I would have waited to get the English version myself instead of buying the Japanese version. because I cant understand Japanese and the story in Zelda games are always awesome so thats something I need to understand. But you probably can understand Japanese....lucky.

lol i cant read jap. i just try and make my way through the game and seek help when im stuck

Looks exactly like wind waker. I thought wind waker was just ok. It was a little weird with the cartoon graphics and all.

manufan15 said:
Looks exactly like wind waker. I thought wind waker was just ok. It was a little weird with the cartoon graphics and all.

Wind Waker was great one of my favorites.

Back