One Piece (Wii) Screens:

Lol, I know a couple of things about it u could say,;) I know the storyline at least...
M7ticalm said:
I HATE ONE PEICE!!!! Stupidest Tv Show EVER!, biggest waste of half an hour on cable man. Besides that, yeah the graphics look pretty cool im happy, remember gaming is about gameplay not graphics
The American version is stupid, it's supposed to be a great show in japan but CN dumbed down the violence, language, blood, coolness of characters, etc.

But since the game is being made in japan maybe it will take on their perspective of the show:D I sure hope so. Anyways, it looks like it's got amazing visuals and i'm sure it'll be fun.

If any of u want a non-biased review of wut One Piece is just PM me.

m7ticalm said:
I HATE ONE PEICE!!!! Stupidest Tv Show EVER!, biggest waste of half an hour on cable man. Besides that, yeah the graphics look pretty cool im happy, remember gaming is about gameplay not graphics

i agree one piece is a waste of a time slot and should deserve to die. DIE! OHHHHH TESTIFY!

Umm, they seriously edited the English version alot. The Japanese one is not as bad, but still pointless in my opinion.

The game looks to be a fun fighiting game if that is what it is. But I wouldn't buy it, I'm no fan of One Piece.

m7ticalm said:

Watch the real verson nefore you make stupid comments like this.

The game should be a lot of fun in my opinion, the show's no that cool(even the japenese version)but the game should be fun.

I'll rent it:D

Really guys. At the very least, you should read the manga of this. It makes the 4kids/CN version look like feces. Just think Dragonball Z uncut x2.

Anyway, I am a huge fan of One Piece because Monkey D. Luffy is the man.

shinriley said:
Really guys. At the very least, you should read the manga of this. It makes the 4kids/CN version look like feces. Just think Dragonball Z uncut x2.

Anyway, I am a huge fan of One Piece because Monkey D. Luffy is the man.
No, I understand, the manga's really good, I just don't like it as much as(duh)Naruto and other anime...that's all:D

Back