Yay I'm dead!
Jul 21, 2006
Over the Stars
Source:CLICK!

2ef624d3d5616a702e93a8794a7d.jpg

68e1e47fb96d4f68438be3993d0d.jpg

198ddc847e7954948e1bd853190b.jpg

387e6ec758ae8b6b82b2feb398d3.jpg

The classic controller just looks so sexy and stylish! Only remaining question about this thing, is how much will it cost! Well thats all I have to show for now.

-Homicidal_Gamer

Nice find, it looks so sleek and stylish, and I hope it is comfortable and it feels like ur playing with the controller of the system the game is from.

Wah, Im so in love with this controller <3 ! I like how round is the back, thatll fit so well in the hands! Can't wait for the Wii to come out! What a torture :(.

That is really cool! I have high hopes for this thing, but one thing I'm worrying about is playing N64 games. It will feel wierd not having the handle in the middle with the Z button like a trigger.

Kaps said:
That is really cool! I have high hopes for this thing, but one thing I'm worrying about is playing N64 games. It will feel wierd not having the handle in the middle with the Z button like a trigger.

That's what I was thinking too, Kaps. I really hope they put out a seperate N64 shell, but make it even more comfortable and Wii-like (a.k.a. wireless and see-thru buttons).:cool:

NICE FIND! Anyway Im always a step on and I saw that pictures already... but I find the controller... a lil fat jeje

I think the thickness will make it more comfy to hold. With the roundness of the controller, as well as the simple design, you have more to hold onto, and you'll be able to play longer without your hands hurting..

I hope that Nintendo release a little conector thing, which you can plug into one of the Gamecube controller ports, so you can play virtual console games using the game's respective controller (eg: if its an N64 game you can use a old N64 pad). I haven't got anything against the Classic conroller I would probably be able to play any VC game easily and comfortably with it, its just that playing reto games with their original controllers would only add to the experience. I've got a perfectly good SNES, N64 and Mega Drive controllers (and would be willing to buy NES and TurboGraphx 16 controllers) at home, so I would like to put them to good use. Like I said before I would be able to play games perfectly fine with the Classic Controller but playing with the game's original controller would make the experience a whole lot better. Think about this way, playing Mario 64 on the DS using the D-Pad/ touch screen never felt the same as palying Mario 64 on the N64 using the N64's analouge stick.

Back