OOT remake

Joe

Banned
Oct 23, 2006
Parker CO
Wii Online Code
5856-5939-3035-0479
You Know what wouldnt be bad is an OOT remake! I think it should be done eventually sometime in life....you know get the graphics lookin good and change the dialogue and areas a bit (add some new ones too!) and you got a great game!!! what do you guys think...would you be satisfied with the greatest game of all time being remade?! What would you like to see in it???

Another thing I wanted to ask is if you guys think theres gonna be a new MMORPG coming for the wii.....eventually.....??? How would it work (gameplay wise)

just some things to discuss

If they did It would need ot be a OOT/MM Remake or there really would be no piont to buying a game that you have beaten 1000 times. But If they did do I remake all I can say is make cooler Cut scenes.

Doesn't really seem to warrant a re-make. Wouldn't be all that much to change, and they'd be restricted to roughly the same sort of old environments. Waste of time and money on such a game when they could just put it towards a new Zelda title. I liked the game and all but is there really that much you could really "re-make"? Gaming would need another huge leap or two in advancementbefore a remake could make a more entertaining idea.

Little off topic but as I was reading Gamespot's review of the game when it released, and this line kinda made me chuckle:

The game offers a nice challenge, a stunningly well-told story, and the gameplay to back it all up. This game is the real thing. This is the masterpiece that people will still be talking about ten years down the road. ....In a word, perfect. To call it anything else would be a bald-faced lie.

It was released Nov 24, 1998. Just a little over 8 years now :)

Last edited:
I would like to see a re-issue of Link to The Past, same map/characters/items/story, but 3d mapped and the liking, I would like to see it designed like windwaker

ocdan said:
I would like to see a re-issue of Link to The Past, same map/characters/items/story, but 3d mapped and the liking, I would like to see it designed like windwaker

damn, me too :thumbsup:

I think they should probably remake the minish cap considering its the first zelda on the timeline!

ocdan said:
There is one being made by a person and I played the Demo and its as Fun as the 3d game.

you didnt make any point ya dumbass newb

JerrodDRagon said:
There is one being made by a person and I played the Demo and its as Fun as the 3d game.

really, Ive never got a chance to play link to the past....but yeah Id love to play the remake....if its not a cheap game...is the guy making it actually design games?!

Joe said:
you didnt make any point ya dumbass newb

Yah, he did actually.

And it is a ridiculous idea.

People may buy the game, but to what end? It wouldn't help the series, and if anything, would make magazines & websites angry that Nintendo would do Link such a disservice by not making new games instead of re-hashing old ones.

P.S. - Is it really that hard to spell out Ocarina of Time? Seriously.... "OOT" just looks stupid, and beyond that, makes me dumber for having read it. This shorthand business has gotten out of hand. If you've got enough time to make 700-some posts, you've got the time to type out Ocarina of Time. :frown2:

TheMix said:
Yah, he did actually.

And it is a ridiculous idea.

People may buy the game, but to what end? It wouldn't help the series, and if anything, would make magazines & websites angry that Nintendo would do Link such a disservice by not making new games instead of re-hashing old ones.

P.S. - Is it really that hard to spell out Ocarina of Time? Seriously.... "OOT" just looks stupid, and beyond that, makes me dumber for having read it. This shorthand business has gotten out of hand. If you've got enough time to make 700-some posts, you've got the time to type out Ocarina of Time. :frown2:

im not typing Orcarina of Time (except for this ONE time :lol:with the wii mote bottom line! I got other things to do than waste my time spelling out things that I can just abbreviate! many people abbreviate a lot of things here either you like it or not so stop bitching!

I like that you actually explain why it would be a bad idea....the other dumbass didnt...so he was NOT proving any point....anyways.....

Last edited:
thank you TheMix. re-making old gameboy or nes games to 3d on the side of continuing the series, that might be a considerable idea. but remaking an allready 3d game which is kick ass to start with is just stupid. thats why there is a series, to make it better more interesting and different than the one before as it goes along, if nintendo were focused on making a remake for ever original game we would still be playing the original version of Pong XXXXXXXXIV. what next, you would probly want the remakes to have remakes too because after the remake came out some new technology got invented and you want that to be in the original too.

Back