Overheard at the Dr.'s Office

RiddleN

The Only One that Matters
Dec 24, 2007
Over There
Wii Online Code
6101-8030-4199-6290
This is pretty funny, so I thought I would share.

I was sitting in the waiting room of the doctor's office today, waiting on getting a checkup and my prescriptions renewed. There was this old, large man sitting in the seat next to me, and he had one of those annoying Bluetooth headsets for his cell phone. Well, he got a call, and being the considerate and polite person he was, he decided to take the call right there in the middle of the waiting room and talk as loud as he possibly could.

Here's the funny part. From what I could gather from his end of the conversation, he is trying to sue Paramount Pictures for using the name "The Godfather." :lol:
Yeah. This guy was yelling at his lawyer on the phone, saying things like, "I was using that name 20 years before they made that movie! I should have legal rights to it!!"

I was trying everything in my power not to start laughing. Like I said, this was a very large man. He could have easily sat on me and really hurt me.

Apparently this guy has left numerous messages with "someone" at Paramount, and he is baffled as to why they aren't responding to him. Just imagine; there is some guy walking around that actually goes by the name "The Godfather." :lol: WTF!?

HAHAHAHAHAHHA! Don't you just love eavesdropping on random people? That is great, maybe he will be in the news soon!

lol i can imagine it now that man yelling at paramount pictures nd the worker there on the phone going dude wtf are u for real.
ahh omg that made my day

hahah! That's like paris hilton trying to copyright "That's hot."

Also, true story: Did you know the actual specific shade of red on coke bottles is copyrighted? Yes, apparently you can copyright colors.

samXcor3 said:
hahah! That's like paris hilton trying to copyright "That's hot."

Also, true story: Did you know the actual specific shade of red on coke bottles is copyrighted? Yes, apparently you can copyright colors.

Yes and Cadbury (I think only in UK and Australia, they sell real chocolate, not that Hershey crap) have copyrighted the colour purple. It says so on their wrappers.

RiddleN said:
This is pretty funny, so I thought I would share.

I was sitting in the waiting room of the doctor's office today, waiting on getting a checkup and my prescriptions renewed. There was this old, large man sitting in the seat next to me, and he had one of those annoying Bluetooth headsets for his cell phone. Well, he got a call, and being the considerate and polite person he was, he decided to take the call right there in the middle of the waiting room and talk as loud as he possibly could.

Here's the funny part. From what I could gather from his end of the conversation, he is trying to sue Paramount Pictures for using the name "The Godfather." :lol:
Yeah. This guy was yelling at his lawyer on the phone, saying things like, "I was using that name 20 years before they made that movie! I should have legal rights to it!!"

I was trying everything in my power not to start laughing. Like I said, this was a very large man. He could have easily sat on me and really hurt me.

Apparently this guy has left numerous messages with "someone" at Paramount, and he is baffled as to why they aren't responding to him. Just imagine; there is some guy walking around that actually goes by the name "The Godfather." :lol: WTF!?
I'm going to sue Nintendo for saying they created Waluigi.

Waluigi was the one who created Nintendo.

Back