Parental Contol bypass?

Deathry

WiiChat Member
Nov 16, 2007
I have a second hand Wii but it has a parental control pin setup on it so I cannot connect to the internet. It doesn't appear to have any time limit or age limit setup, thank goodness. Does anyone know how I can get around this PIN or reset back to default settings and create a new pin?

u can always try to guess xD might take a while but right now.. i think that's the only way of trying to find it =/ so yea use ur keyboard so its easier lol well good luck :yesnod:

could you just reformat memory? in the options mneu?

1. get some third party hacks to bypass and eliminate parental control settings
2. hit your wii with a bat
3. guess the code
4. call Nintendo for a bypass code
5. use the pistol to shoot the hard drive and replace it with a new one (lol)
and try to keep yourself from utterly destroying your wii while in the process of these steps.

i have the dame problem .. gawd damn wii parent control :mad5: :mad: :mad: :smilewinkgrin: :mad5: :devil: :incazzato: :shifty: :shifty:

patricko61 said:
i have the dame problem .. gawd damn wii parent control :mad5: :mad: :mad: :smilewinkgrin: :mad5: :devil: :incazzato: :shifty: :shifty:
Call Nintendo.

They will give you a password.

just buy an sd card and save all your game files to it and then reformat. Works like a charm (and dont worry you dont lose your VC games)

dex-ta-c said:
or the best bet, just ask whoever you brought it from
unless the little dude is trying to get around something that parents did....

Brawny said:
I believe reformat takes a pw...

There's only like.10,000 possibilities. (0-9^4 right?)

No you use permutations for this type question. so its 10P4 = 5040, if the password has 4 characters that is. im not sure, im just assuming that using the fact you used ^4.

Brawny said:
I believe reformat takes a pw...

There's only like.10,000 possibilities. (0-9^4 right?)

MATH!!! KILL THE MATH, KILL IT!!! BURN IT AT THE STAKE SO THAT IT MAY BE CLEANSED OF THE WICKEDNESS IN ITS SOUL!!!

yeah bro call Nintendo fer sho

Back