Personal Title

Wii_Smurf

No.1 Smurf
Dec 5, 2006
Manchester
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
After what happened with my Ban I feel that the word 'Banned' shouldn't be allowed to be made as a Custom Title...

For those of you that don't know. On the left where it says 'Got My Wii Dec 8th 2006'
Thats a custom Title. When your Banned. 'Banned' comes up there

But if you make it so that the word 'Banned' isn't allowed to be entered into that box people can make a clear judgement as to if someone is banned or not...

Because some people do just put 'Banned'

- Wii_Smurf

You took a right verbal pasting over 'the other member' who imitated you so I understand the reasoning behind this.

I would either allow members to have any custom title they like, or remove the function altogether and make us all have the title associated with our membership level.. .. .. .. .. but thats just my opinion!

Yeah, We can still have our Titles. Can't they just make it so that the word 'Banned' isn't allowed to be entered

The vbulletin software allows the admin to choose whether to allow custom titles or not.. .. .. so I guess it would be up to i0n . . . .

They could just put a word filter on that changes the word "Banned" into something else.

Or people could just be more creative with them...like.."Bass band!"

..okay maybe not.

Jay61 said:
Or people could just be more creative with them...like.."Bass band!"

..okay maybe not.

lol that made me laugh, bass rules :rolleyes:

I think this is a good idea smurf, I got really confused with Sovieto when I saw his title was 'banned'.

I don't think it really matters although I don't think banned should go in your custom title it should go in your avvy then people would have to get more creative

i agree with rach, i too get confused when it says "banned" under a members name.

however what i say is this- the word "banned" should be a word only for mods to use. sorry sovieto! lol

also, what they should do is get rid of the avatar. have the word "BANNED" or something with the name of the mod who banned them as a branding.

hopefully people wont be immature and try to mimick it so they have that icon, i dont know

either way, something should be done with telling the difference between the banned and unbanned

The_Loose_Cannon said:
also, what they should do is get rid of the avatar. have the word "BANNED" or something with the name of the mod who banned them as a branding.

hopefully people wont be immature and try to mimick it so they have that icon, i dont know

I like the idea with the avatars, I mean obviously there will be same A*holes that try to be funny and copy it but there wont be that many who can be bothered to do it.

Deffinetley worth looking at I think :)

Back