This site.........

my apologies to everyone, epecially The Loose Cannon.

on a more serious level then......

having only found this site a few days ago, my first impressions are that many users don't bother to search for previous threads of similar topics to those which they wish to post about... its chaotic here. IMO there should be MORE regulation of threads and posts... this would lead inevitably to MORE power for the mods. Thats what they are signed up for, to moderate.

re:news. most of it seems to be rumour, supposition and guesswork, regurgitated around the net, or an endless stream of statistics to 'prove' a point of view.

i have enjoyed the articles section though. some interesting stuff there.

captainff said:
my apologies to everyone, epecially The Loose Cannon.

on a more serious level then......

having only found this site a few days ago, my first impressions are that many users don't bother to search for previous threads of similar topics to those which they wish to post about... its chaotic here. IMO there should be MORE regulation of threads and posts... this would lead inevitably to MORE power for the mods. Thats what they are signed up for, to moderate.

re:news. most of it seems to be rumour, supposition and guesswork, regurgitated around the net, or an endless stream of statistics to 'prove' a point of view.

i have enjoyed the articles section though. some interesting stuff there.

Thank you for the appology.

however, im begining to realize that this thread is probably something that should of been locked and deleted. i think it was a drama set up to get everyone to retaliate against the site. if major tom really had problems he would of been mature enough to PM a mod and delt with it in private not make it public for everyone to chime in and put their 2 cent in INCLUDING MYSELF

anyways, as for people who post the same threads, i have pointed out countless times all the threads that were old that people make new ones out of and dont use the search funtion. if you wish to contribute to something you have questions on, search for it because chances are its been asked already. no one will be mad at you for asking and if they are, the internet is a LARGE place, you dont have to talk to anyone you dont want to. more than likely someone here will help you and point you into the right direction on where to go if need be.

also, with the news, of course its going to be a rumor mill here as with every other wii site. because this system is SO new, every little thing about it is going to be disected and everyone will have theories on what will be the next best thing for the wii. news is just that news weither its speculated or known fact. even speculations somehow come into truth because its all linked together somehow. until this system is perfected and all the quirks and updates are set, then there will forever be rumors on this site as along with every other wii site that the internet has to offer.

But the mods sometimes go to far for no reason at all. Which is annoying. I loved the site when I first visited but now its kinda annoying how dumb/repetitive some of the threads and the people are. Add to the mix the confusion, denial, and anger surrounding the whole PS3 v Wii v XBox 360 drama and the release dates of much anticipated Nintendo Wii games my stress level has gone up...:scared:

Just on the news subject (only because it hasn't really been touched on), the news reporters help, i0n helps, and we're all supposed to contribute.

I just made a thread a little bit ago. http://www.wiichat.com/nintendo-wii-gaming/19021-2007-game-lineup.html You don't sit idly on your butt waiting for news to be fed to you, look for yourself, and if you find somethin' interesting post it here for everyone to see.

Major Tom said:
OK. This site isn't the best.....
1. I cant have my sig because VB codes are banned.
2. I can't use the word Leader in my Custom title....
3. The Mods are a little power hungry....
4. You get banned for posting links when people ask for them....
5. The News is always outdated
6. When you need the mods they aren't here....
7. Theres so many posting regulations its a burden just to post....
I used to think this site was great..... I don't anymore though...

P.S. Using some Greek letters bypasses your stupid word fillters.
Then leave? No one's forcing you to be here. :aureola:

So many posting regulations? You must not go to many forms, this place is pretty easy going
and the mods aren't power hungry...

Sovieto said:
and the mods aren't power hungry...
What the hell does power-hungry mods even mean? Seriously...they don't even use the power they have to the full extent.

ssbb_lover said:
What the hell does power-hungry mods even mean? Seriously...they don't even use the power they have to the full extent.
Often, after people get banned or warned by a moderator, they begin to have this type of view about them.
The moderators here are anything but power hungry.

Prez said:
Often, after people get banned or warned by a moderator, they begin to have this type of view about them.
Agreed...I've nvr been notified by a mod I was doing anything wrong, nvr gotten in trouble (on this site :aureola: Real life is a different story...).

Wish I was a mod, i'd be complimenting myself right now. xD That'd be a little vain though...

Prez said:

I Agree... Without You Guys... This Place Would Be Spam-Heaven.

You Guys Make This Place Better And I Appreciate It!:thumbsup:

congrats on agreeing with the dumbest ****ing thread i've read in a while. go pour each other a tall bitter glass of failure! :D my hats off to you!

MACRI said:
congrats on agreeing with the dumbest ****ing thread i've read in a while. go pour each other a tall bitter glass of failure! :D my hats off to you!
If your going to say something like that, why not elaborate on it?
When you simply say that and not give a reason, it becomes apparent that your obviously a)young, and b)not too bright.
Also, if you want to start flaming people for no reason, your in the wrong place.

captainff said:
this is the funniest movie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwLrgxtALWs

make sure you have the time to watch it all

Seriously, this is spam. It's against the forum rules.
READ THE RULES.
READ EACH THREAD TO KNOW WHERE YOU'RE POSTING.

Basically, every forum has its own flaws respectively.
If you have a problem, report it and it may just be resolved or fixed eventually.

Last edited:
Back