No More "Wiichat is going Down" Threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
actually we can blame i0n. us members made this site popular and then its just going to get abandoned by the creator? its not that hard to hop online for 30 seconds, give power to a mod that the other mods suggest or something, and get off. for i0n...i DOUBT he hasnt been on his comp cause from what i can see he likes the computer, and you just dont stop going on the computer for weeks. its his fault, plain and simple.

Well the thing About i0n you're right....but the other mods in General are being blame when they shouldn't...I don't know if i0n is still alive to tell you the truth.. I wonder if any mods keep in touch with him?

I can perhaps suggest a reason to his disappearence. As some of you may/may not know I was being paid to write news for the site, but after my inital months work I was owed around £200 and never received this.

Simiarly the guy writing articles was doing so for money. My only theory for his possible disappearence is financial problems. Either his computer has been taken away, or internet being cut off and he cannot afford to pay out. Fine, I'm annoyed I was taken on under false pretences and don't expect now to be paid but an apology would be nice from him.

It's not a nice state of affairs to get into and possibly this isn't the issue, but to me it can be the only explanation bar the fact he has died (which isn't likely) or he has major family issues such as moving away for protection purposes or something similar.

Whatever the reason, it's ashame that the site is seen to be 'going down'. I'm just annoyed as much as everyone else is and mostly because I am owed money, money of which would have been extremely handy and therefore I am now suffering from financial problems because of trusting someone. Needless to say I won't be trusting people in the future.

Rob Rymond said:
I can perhaps suggest a reason to his disappearence. As some of you may/may not know I was being paid to write news for the site, but after my inital months work I was owed around £200 and never received this.

Simiarly the guy writing articles was doing so for money. My only theory for his possible disappearence is financial problems. Either his computer has been taken away, or internet being cut off and he cannot afford to pay out. Fine, I'm annoyed I was taken on under false pretences and don't expect now to be paid but an apology would be nice from him.

It's not a nice state of affairs to get into and possibly this isn't the issue, but to me it can be the only explanation bar the fact he has died (which isn't likely) or he has major family issues such as moving away for protection purposes or something similar.

Whatever the reason, it's ashame that the site is seen to be 'going down'. I'm just annoyed as much as everyone else is and mostly because I am owed money, money of which would have been extremely handy and therefore I am now suffering from financial problems because of trusting someone. Needless to say I won't be trusting people in the future.

i0n has returned so you may try to contact him soon to learn about your owed money, those who are hired for money then deliver the goods and are then not receiving the promised money deserve some sort of compensation...

good job!!! anyways, im never one of those "complainers" if anyone knows about the PM that emma (emmspokemon i think her username was) got, then decided to leave? well, i got the same one. i just ignored it and deleted it. soooo yeah. it was a really SICK PM tho.. yeah, and do you see ME leaving? lemme guess.... NOPE! im stickin with wiichat 4eva... ^.^ bcuz... I <3 Wiichat! haha hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back