More Mods Petition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 24, 2006
Canada
Wii Online Code
4815-7837-6805-1378
THAT IS IT!!!! I for one had enough of Spammers like the ones we always get. Here is a list of Spammers that were able to spam long before being banned (Gingerkid, Lee.Garrot, Prezisgay, pedo666, and Many more) I have Decided to start a Petition on trying to have as much name as possible and have one of the Mods Email it to i0n and try to get more Mods. This site is for People Youngand Old, if we let all of these spammer go loose , many will get offended. And like in the Simpsons (WILL SOMEONE PLEASE THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!! )

So i want as much Name as possible. (Post your Username Names, not your real names)

I'll Start

#1 Demon Slayer

Dear Demon Slayer and whomever it concerns.

I am writing this post in hopes that people could read it.

Anyways, i will gladly participate in this thread. Who i would like as mods are Squall7 and Syntax.

From the desk of Mushroomedmario

Brent J. Boudreau

I will gladly support this thread.

Bliss

im 120% percent behind this thread,

Zapasant93

lets get more mods

Syntax - for mod
Meh hes on a lot

I'll sign, but I think Syntax is worrying about college now, that's his main concern. He said so in his interview thread. Anyway,

Signed,
Alex R.

im all for it. the only mods we have now are me, prez, and trulen. prez is the only one who can mod all forums. i0n was gonna add some people as mods but then left again before he did anything. we will just have to wait for him to return again

i've seen threads locked/people banned with no mods being online...

so i assumed it was him

if it was than that means he is semi-active...

so hopefullhy he'll see teh petition

cant anyone (obiously experienced with wiicaht) become a mod besides getiting "premoted" by a dif mod?

just so this thread doesnt count as spamming, i will sign the thread again

zapasant93

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back