More Mods Petition

Status
Not open for further replies.
mushroomedmario said:
i've seen threads locked/people banned with no mods being online...

so i assumed it was him

if it was than that means he is semi-active...

so hopefullhy he'll see teh petition
its probably me. i have myself set to invisible so i dont appear on the "Whos Online" list. im not sure if prez or trulen have themselves set as invisible though

plz ban the spammers, gets SO annoying.

I want Wii Chat like it used to be.

Sign,
Laderer5

I'd vouch for you. You'd be the first person I would want to be a mod or assist mod, beisde myself :)

Firstly, assistant mod....

Just plane no.

And secondly, we do need MOD's however, Syntax would make a great MOD but he is too busy to concentrate on this site, he has a busy real life with education and work.

If we do get MOD's we need people who are regulars, post in different sections and dont just stay in one section, people who have been here a while, mature and trust worthy.

wario2ooo said:
i was just kidding....:lol:

hmm....maybe syntax

Read what I said.

As much as we would like him, he is busy and couldnt concentrate on modding the site.

I say we keep pressure off him and let him focus on his work and education.

well thats why it is a Petition...if we can a lot of names i0n will see that we're serious...so Sign please

Demon Slayer said:
well thats why it is a Petition...if we can a lot of names i0n will see that we're serious...so Sign please

He is smart enough to relize himself.

He has somethings going on in his life, so he is busy, is what we have been lead to beleive, so all we can do is wait to get this show back on the road.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back