Okay, I'm Sick Of It.

ganton said:
NO Did you just diss i0n you can't do that :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: for your action you shall be smited
edit
sorry double post
Why not? I think most of the mods do an ok job.The admins however let things sit. I do not know how many admins there are but if its only i0n then so be it. Following the rules does not mean being a brown noser.

Take for example a request that the Retro forum have its description changed to include all old consoles (including TG16, Genesis etc). It would take nearly zero effort but it never happens.

Or adding alternative skins to the board.

How about the SSBB forum? It took the entire general gaming forum to be filled (yes the entire first page minus three threads were about SSBB) before the subforum was created

Should I go on?

Last edited:
elmo_999 said:
I'm sick of people ruining wiichat!!!! Theres a guy posting pictures of people crapping in eachothers mouths and stuff.

I know dude i was just opening something up and out popped some crazy poop picture and i was lucky noone was around but some people might not be as lucky as i am

Freaking faggot Rotlin....

I Hope He Burns In The Firey Pits Of Hell...

ciper said:
Why not? I think most of the mods do an ok job.The admins however let things sit. I do not know how many admins there are but if its only i0n then so be it. Following the rules does not mean being a brown noser.

Take for example a request that the Retro forum have its description changed to include all old consoles (including TG16, Genesis etc). It would take nearly zero effort but it never happens.

Or adding alternative skins to the board.

How about the SSBB forum? It took the entire general gaming forum to be filled (yes the entire first page minus three threads were about SSBB) before the subforum was created

Should I go on?

piont taken it is true that oi0n ignores this thread to the fullest extent possible he paid more attion in november what ever he should really get another admin in here since i think he's the only one

There's another admin..

Nick1 I believe..

Can't say I've seen him post however.

Syntax said:
There's another admin..

Nick1 I believe..

Can't say I've seen him post however.
I think he was just a guy that was helping i0n code the site or something. I know i0n mentioned him once, but he doesn't really do anything around here. I don't see why we need more admins, just more mods since TLC is the only one that I see here on a daily basis.

Yeah.. more mods in a must... they should turn someone who we know won't leave like Lee or Rach...or me...(jk) kinda

Lets just make everyone who joined before June and doesnt post in the pokemon forum a mod!

Then I could ban all of you and have fun talking to myself in peace.

Let's not add any new mods due to the fact that all of you are either

- Really young and immature.

or

- Just straight ****ed up in the head.

just more mods since TLC is the only one that I see here on a daily basis.

forgotten...

Prez
Trulen
Mr. Stoukaph
Mitch2025
i0n (usually on appear offline)(from what I've heard)

Sorry if I've forgotten someone...

Back