Deleting Threads...Revisited

RivalDestiny said:
Alright, i know this has already been brought up earlier. But we really need a option where we can delete threads. There has been a lot fighting lately with our wiichat members. We have to keep this community as fresh and friendly as possible. By doing this it would help us a lot.

And guys there's a "bad post" button by the reputation button, was just wondering if that actually worked? And if anyone is actually using it.

There should also be a option where the user cannot double post. There has to be a code out there where when someone posts something, you can't click on the "post a reply" or just the quick reply thing.

I've read the other topic on this and the mod just said to pm him/her. What if he/she's not on. What if it already went out of hand? Many feelings could be hurt in this process, and we need to take action.

I think this forum needs to be a tad bit stricter on this. These 3 things can make this a better forum. Hope you take it in consideration.

Thanks

~Rival

I agree that we should be able to delete our OWN threads. Being able to delete other people's threads would be awful.

I tried using the bad post button today but havent used it before(no need, these are pretty decent forums).

I COMPLETELY agree about the double post thing. Sometimes I double post by accident and I feel like such an ass. Another forum I use has a __ minute limit between posts that stops most of that.

I only communicated with a mod once, and I think he did the right thing, in a fair time span. I'd be against getting more mods because its so hard to get good mods on a forum. And once they are mods its even harder to just boot them off if they turn out to be crooked.

That button to report bad posts is actually a feature everyone should be using.
I'm always checking my email and finding lots of reported posts. It really is a useful button. Other than that, as TLC said, pm any of the mods and we will gladly help you out. We can't promise that we will always be on to answer, but besides school i try my best to be around as much as I can, so it would never take too long to reach one of us.

We have many mods already that are working to find all the bad members on this forum. But it helps us a lot if you see someone and use the bad post button. Just don't over use it. It gets really annoying when a mod opens his/her inbox and sees ten reported post by the same person about some stupid issue.

Mr_Stoukaph said:
We have many mods already that are working to find all the bad members on this forum. But it helps us a lot if you see someone and use the bad post button. Just don't over use it. It gets really annoying when a mod opens his/her inbox and sees ten reported post by the same person about some stupid issue.

redundancy is everyones biggest annoyance-

i like to assume that alot of us know how to use the rep/report system however due to some instances i beg to differ. alot of them know its there and claim theyll do it meanwhile look whats happening? and when they do use it? its over petty BS unfortunitly and then 10 Emails like you said show up and you only end up hitting yourself 10X harder on the desk to make it go away.

judge wisely folks....

BTW- hi Mr_Stoukaph :)

The_Loose_Cannon said:
redundancy is everyones biggest annoyance-

i like to assume that alot of us know how to use the rep/report system however due to some instances i beg to differ. alot of them know its there and claim theyll do it meanwhile look whats happening? and when they do use it? its over petty BS unfortunitly and then 10 Emails like you said show up and you only end up hitting yourself 10X harder on the desk to make it go away.

judge wisely folks....

BTW- hi Mr_Stoukaph :)

Hello The_Loose_Cannon:D
There may not appear to be mods out there but we're there. Like WiiChat's guardian angels.:aureola:

Mr_Stoukaph said:
Hello The_Loose_Cannon:D
There may not appear to be mods out there but we're there. Like WiiChat's guardian angels.:aureola:

why do i have that stupid song "i always feel like somebodies watching me" by that guy rock....sh*t rockwell? with michael jackson lol (for those who dont know, it was a popular one hit wonder in the 80's)

great thanks lol :)

Back