Deleting Threads

Marioman

Locke likes oranges
Mar 18, 2007
Ohio, Cincinnatti
Wii Online Code
2808-0927-1557-0457
Posting Proplem

Ok, recently alot of threads and posts have been deleted by our moderators that our doing a very nice job at finding all the rule breaking threads and posts, this turns our forum into a very nice place to be in with alot less rule breakers, but I do have something other than praise to give. I really don't mind when a thread gets deleted or some of my posts deleted, but what makes me mad is when my post counter goes from 400 to 156. I'm not blaming anyone but myself, but I'm just throwing out an idea that maybe the mods could fix it so that your post count doesn't go down at all, or fix it somehow so that after a day of chatting, your post count isn't the same as it was a day before...I'm just asking if you can see what you can do about thise or maybe give me some advice to keep this from happeneing, much thanks.

Last edited:
threads get deleted when they turn into trash or they start off as trash. no matter what, if you feel that there is a thread that seems to be going south, dont chime in on it.

bottom line nothing can be fixed. its as if the thread never happend. why would we give you post counts to an invisible thread?

If you are just here to gain a post count, then you are here for the wrong reasons. Post count means NOTHING.

If you would rather, we can just remove post counts all together, and not worry about it anymore.

i have lost over 1,00 post before..But i really dont care about my post number....but yeah the threads that get deleted are all trash, spam, etc

stuff that needs to be taking out...and i thank the mods for doing so

Yes remove the post count and rep and also names also put back on the minimum word limet

And give birth to the new way
A post count free way
A rep fag free way
A sentance way
A anonymous way

Last edited by a moderator:
one reason i never start threads is all my idea have been done in some way or fasion so far i think i have made only one good thread...witch is good..lol..

why do you care that threads are being delete?.

I like it when a thread gose off into random nocesence

Good example
The atzuki (SP) thread
Dull idea
Made into some thing of pure radomness

Prez said:
If you are just here to gain a post count, then you are here for the wrong reasons. Post count means NOTHING.

If you would rather, we can just remove post counts all together, and not worry about it anymore.

NOOOO DADDY DONT DELETE THE POST COUNTS!!!!! NOOO!!!!

::stomps feet and has temper tantrum::

i0n already got rid of the negative rep funtion dont take away our posts!!!

:rolleyes:

:wink:

ericlewis91 said:
how are u banned?

ETA- eric are you that out of it???

The_Loose_Cannon said:

Lol we were going to do it a while ago but it was another one of those things that i0n just never actually got to..

The_Loose_Cannon said:

Prez said:
Lol we were going to do it a while ago but it was another one of those things that i0n just never actually got to..

that doesnt suprise me one bit. well im all for it since people abuse the hell out of it. sigh, theres just so many flaws. chalk it up on i0ns "staff to do" list

Darkprinny said:

heyyy!! my 2 year old temper tantrums usually work! lol

The_Loose_Cannon said:

how does it say banned?

Back