Apply For Moderating

Did ask to be one
But im lazy (thats why im online a lot)

Id rather be a mod
+im allways on at strange hours (im in the UK and work nights)

Edit ; Where the heck are they now theres a spam outbrake

Last edited:
this is what i mean. im sure this feature will bring this site more justice. There just arent enough mods. i think there should be around 20 Mods. (including super mods and i0n)

Just to clarify a little misunderstanding that seems to be popular right now....
You guys are in no place to decide how active the mods are. This is simply because you don't see our activity.
Most mods use the invisible mode (appear offline), which is why you don't see them... (Most go to school too though, so that takes away a chunk of the day right there.)
As for the fact that you think we don't "moderate" enough, think about it this way...
Someone, somewhere, makes a bad post. One of us sees it fast and deletes it. You never see this happen and never knew it existed.
Point being, there is tons of stuff on here that you don't see, and maybe a tiny percentage that you actually do see.
The mods are very active and we have everything under control very well.
Thanks for your concern though, the fact that you care is very much appreciated.

There is this icon
To be used in caseies of spam
I do tend to use it instead of post in the spam threads

Yellow_Wii said:
lol pp

and major tom, thats a little sad dont you think?
I use my Wii on this site and my Wii's never off even when I'm not playing. Thats why I'm on 8-9 hours a day. I could be at Wal-mart and it would still be on.:lol: So technicaly I'm only on for 3-4 hours....

Back