Becoming a Mod.

FR.

Feb 19, 2007
Connecticut
Wii Online Code
4253-4708-4555-0363
This is mainly being addressed to i0n or a Mod. -

Now, I know I've been here for a short time but I was wondering if I could become a Mod. If you have seen me post, I post revelant posts and no spam. I have read all the rules of the site, and promise to obey them all.

So, why do I want to become a Mod? I would like to become a Mod. because I'm on the site constantly and I enjoy keeping websites secure and n00b-free. I am a Mod. on 2 other sites so I have experience. :)

i0n, I hope you consider this offer. You can make me a Mod. for a few days, see how you like it and then confirm it/or cancel it. :)sad:)

Thankyou,

FR.

as ive learnt before in the past, you just ruined all your chances of becoming a mod, smply by asking.

You should have just let i0n see for himself...sorry dude..

ottoman said:
as ive learnt before in the past, you just ruined all your chances of becoming a mod, smply by asking.

You should have just let i0n see for himself...sorry dude..

^

mhmmm... :/

never ask to be a mod. its like begging.
i don't think they like beggers. hmm..
but your not begging though..
ahhh, i dunno. i just know..
don't ask, like ottoman.
:nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :sad:

i don't blame you for not knowing though..
many people don't know that they're not
suppose to ask.. you gotta be well known
to be a Mod. so yeah, i still dunno. ill leave
this up to Prinny or someone who is a mod.

Last edited:
If you wish to apply for a mod spot usually i0n will mention when he is looking for new moderators or the current moderating team will suggest a member. Asking for a spot this way usually isn't the best thing to do.

Well if you don't ask you don't get I say.

If i0n is looking for some new Mods and with wiichat becoming more and more popular then this could be then I'm sure he'll consider it.

Sure its alright to ask but this is the wrong way of going about it. If i0n is looking for more mods he will usually ask people to send him a private message. Which FR could have done.

Syntax said:
Sure its alright to ask but this is the wrong way of going about it. If i0n is looking for more mods he will usually ask people to send him a private message. Which FR could have done.

I've sent him 2, he never responded.

FR. said:
This is mainly being addressed to i0n or a Mod. -

Now, I know I've been here for a short time but I was wondering if I could become a Mod. If you have seen me post, I post revelant posts and no spam. I have read all the rules of the site, and promise to obey them all.

So, why do I want to become a Mod? I would like to become a Mod. because I'm on the site constantly and I enjoy keeping websites secure and n00b-free. I am a Mod. on 2 other sites so I have experience. :)

i0n, I hope you consider this offer. You can make me a Mod. for a few days, see how you like it and then confirm it/or cancel it. :)sad:)

Thankyou,

FR.

Asking to become a mod just ruined all your posts.

It easily can show that you might of been posting properly just to become a mod. You just lost all hope.

If you've sent him two messages then I think this thread was unecessary seeing as he already knows that your interested in the position. Also I'm not trying to be mean but begging doesn't help.

Well, based on these comments, I better shut-up and wait for another opportunity.

Back