IP Addresses

A

adf3424sdff

Hey,
Ok, im having a problem. I joined this site at school and our school computers are connected the one big network intranet type thingy. So this means that everyone who joins this site on the school network will have the same IP address as me, so mods and admins will think that i am making dupe accounts. I want i0n and the mods/super mods to be aware of this, My good friend called Liam Mechen created an account called mechen.net a few weeks ago and is now banned claiming he has created 'dupe' accounts, when infact i was with him when he joined.
Now I have realised that other people have joined from my school, such as Liam Mechen who is now Mechen3 and others who I cant name.
One thing I do know is that the_next_tiger/the.next.tiger is from my school, i know who he is and his second account was created on the school network.
I thought i would clear this up as I dont want to be accused of creating dupe accounts, Thankyou :yesnod:
Lee.J

Good one for clearing things up :)

The next tiger was a bum.. how unfortunate of you to have him in your school :lol:

Wiired said:
Though it shows the IP address you've signed up with, I'm pretty sure it shows the IP address you're online with too... could be wrong though :]

I don't know, I don't usually come on here at school but when I saw a screenshot of people with my address, i thought it must be the schools. This is confusing, maybe i0n or the_loose_cannon can clear things up.

And rach, Yer it's unlucky. He is a right prick chav guy who had hated me since yr 7..
Lee.J

lee.jarratt said:
I don't know, I don't usually come on here at school but when I saw a screenshot of people with my address, i thought it must be the schools. This is confusing, maybe i0n or the_loose_cannon can clear things up.

And rach, Yer it's unlucky. He is a right prick chav guy who had hated me since yr 7..
Lee.J
hated you from yr 7?

the best thing you can do is have him killed; tis what id do

dang, you have ALOT of ip addresses you have posted on. about 65 diffrent IPs lol. only about 4 or 5 have diffrent users on them though.

Woah! 65!

I might have a lot, because of college?

And then there's my laptop, my PC, my sisters laptop, my mothers laptop.. my aunties laptop.. Jays pc.. do wiis count as well lol

well if you are behind a router, then any PC that is connected to the net through the router has the same external IP address....
holy damn! you have 156 diffrent ip addresses lol. do you by chance have a dynamic (changing) ip address?

I might have a dynamic one too, i dont know lol.

yup mitch ive noticed the same thing but ive said this a while ago when lee was banned.

remember when i showed you TNT and him were under the same IP and i took a pic of it? i sent that to lee.

anyways, i didnt know TNT went to your school, you never told me that :confused:

The_Loose_Cannon said:
yup mitch ive noticed the same thing but ive said this a while ago when lee was banned.

remember when i showed you TNT and him were under the same IP and i took a pic of it? i sent that to lee.

anyways, i didnt know TNT went to your school, you never told me that :confused:

Yeh, I never knew you needed the information lol. I just thought I would create a thread about this as some people are starting to join from my school.
Lee

Back