Becoming a Mod.

FR , you've been here only 2 months and have less than 1,000 posts and think you can become a mod ? :O

I've become a mod. much quicker than that on other sites, I guess this site runs differently, besides I'm not rapping on about it every 2 seconds now, If I become a mod, great, if not - too bad, I can live. :)

I find being a mod is hard work, me being admin of my forum, it's not a easy job. Mods have to delete posts, threads, stop flaming, state the rules over and over.

wiicanchangetheworld said:
FR , you've been here only 2 months and have less than 1,000 posts and think you can become a mod ? :O

Never judge a poster by there post count, mitch is a mod, and he only has 750. More posts doesn't mean he/she should be a mod.

RivalDestiny said:
I find being a mod is hard work, me being admin of my forum, it's not a easy job. Mods have to delete posts, threads, stop flaming, state the rules over and over.

No problem, I've had experience and I'm up for the challenge. I enjoy being a mod...not for the power, but I just enjoy it, like it was meant to be. :yesnod:

RivalDestiny said:

Never judge a poster by there post count, mitch is a mod, and he only has 750. More posts doesn't mean he/she should be a mod.
i think you have me confused with someone else. i have more than 750 post. i have almost double that lol

With all this talk about mods and saying its bad to beg and getting the mods mixed up (loose cannon im as shocked as you:p ), i say lets get back in to talking about the wii:cornut:

EDIT: while talking about mods why is my post count slowly getting smaller are some threads getting delated?

Last edited:
Cpt.McLoud said:
With all this talk about mods and saying its bad to beg and getting the mods mixed up (loose cannon im as shocked as you:p ), i say lets get back in to talking about the wii:cornut:

EDIT: while talking about mods why is my post count slowly getting smaller are some threads getting delated?

If you want to talk about the Wii, I would advise you to go to the Wii section of this forum. This is the Site Feedback section.

Back