More Mods Petition

Status
Not open for further replies.
.......he might de desperate and choose someone who is mostly here all the time.........like u captain.....

wario2ooo said:
.......he might de desperate and choose someone who is mostly here all the time.........like u captain.....

Meh.

We will see when he returns, it is up to the people like prez and mitch to recommend people.

Also, at demon slayers PM, apparently I am against this idea.
Trust me I am not I am for it, Ds, I just said we will have to wait for i0n.

THIS JUST IN
NUMBERS ARENT INFINITE, THEY END AT 9390485293010239547239305830320485739504384034840304845850393483921120249584030389495840

o.o

signed

Sorry it was a misunderstanding...anyways..keep them signatures coming

Demon Slayer said:
Sorry it was a misunderstanding...anyways..keep them signatures coming

I remember when this happened for the GFX section.

Me and tyler wrote a poem.

A few people made some forum sigs.

Capt. is right. Even though I wouldn't mind being a moderator here at Wii Chat I have lately been caught up in work. Also I'm looking to spend more time concentrating on College seeing as slacked off for my grade twelve year. However I'm just going to see how it goes. As for moderators I wouldn't mind someone such as FR., Capt. McCloud or Squall7 fulfill the spots.

Syntax said:
Capt. is right. Even though I wouldn't mind being a moderator here at Wii Chat I have lately been caught up in work. Also I'm looking to spend more time concentrating on College seeing as slacked off for my grade twelve year. However I'm just going to see how it goes. As for moderators I wouldn't mind someone such as FR., Capt. McCloud or Squall7 fulfill the spots.
Why do so many only say just one?
Yea, Syntax would make a great one. But like he's pretty much just saying sites can't run off of just one mod. They can only stay active enough for that for so long *cough* happened already *cough*
But it's not that persons fault either.

Give maybe 10 active regulars admin and see how it goes.

Making 10 members of Wii Chat administrators would be well insane. However I wouldn't mind seeing a current staff member here at Wii Chat promoted to admin to help run the show.

Syntax said:
Making 10 members of Wii Chat administrators would be well insane. However I wouldn't mind seeing a current staff member here at Wii Chat promoted to admin to help run the show.

Mitch, he has my vote.

Keep prez as a super mod, promote trulen to more sections or super mod and hire around 5 new MOD's.

we need more mods have you seen whats going on in the wii games section
we need someone to delete some of those threads

Cpt.McCloud said:
Mitch, he has my vote.

Keep prez as a super mod, promote trulen to more sections or super mod and hire around 5 new MOD's.
im not ready to be an administrator lol. this is my first time modding such a large site and i can only imagine how hard it is to be admin. besides i think prez would be more suited for that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back