~To Bring down Spammers~

In regards to new moderators I'm not allowed to give that information away. If you want to check if any new mods have been added just click on the "View Forum Leaders" button. Any new mods should be listed there.

Syntax said:
In regards to new moderators I'm not allowed to give that information away. If you want to check if any new mods have been added just click on the "View Forum Leaders" button. Any new mods should be listed there.

i have yet to see that button, where is it at?

Go to Forum Index, then all the way down there should be that button..i just looked at it, and i am wondering, where are all these mods?!? theres like 5 Super Mods and and 8 mods. i don't get it...did they just quit their Modish Powers? And I've always wondered this..DarkPrinny Has a mushroom under his name..but he is not a mod..what does that do?

DarkPrinny's mushroom means that he is a respected member. As for the other mods and super mods listed on that page no longer post here at Wii Chat.

Syntax said:

Is that meaning you know of who will be promoted to a MODERATER/Sup. status?

That will then lead to that the site will be getting more staff, for the better:)

If you want to know. I currently know nothing regarding new moderators etc. All I know is that only time shall tell.

Syntax said:
If you want to know. I currently know nothing regarding new moderators etc. All I know is that only time shall tell.

Ooooh, a riddle.
I don't like those.

:shifty:

Back