Why spammers are attracted to wiichat.

Spam is resolved fairly quickly on this forum.
Which is nice because it gets annoying quickly.
I think a few extra Mods could be used to get rid of things slightly quicker though.

Agreed^ this site would have a much less size in spammers if there were more mods. Like what many have said on this forum...theres always a mod online when you don't need em'

ARav989 said:
Agreed^ this site would have a much less size in spammers if there were more mods. Like what many have said on this forum...theres always a mod online when you don't need em'

how so???? i think most of the time the moderators have things under control and keep this site running great. however sometimes it slips under their radar and we do need more help.

theres always a moderator around, learn to PM them if you got a problem within moments i can guarentee youll get a response from them.

Spam can't be helped (of course)...not much more to say since everyone has said about everything. Even a word from i0n himself. :yikes:

keep your eyes open for younglink0700 or something like that, he seems to have an obsession with saying hi on every topic and doing 8 posts in a row!

Yellow_Wii said:
keep your eyes open for younglink0700 or something like that, he seems to have an obsession with saying hi on every topic and doing 8 posts in a row!
Don't worry about him. He was taken care of.

<<<Gets worryed
Why do you think my post count is so high

Darkprinny said:
<<<Gets worryed
Why do you think my post count is so high

you dont do it 8 times in a row, instead you do it 8 threads in a row :D

besides, you got funy little pictures

its on everywebstie. or forum, no matter how big or small. my friends in atlanta made a little skate webstie and put a message board on there, and you still get advertising spams. its not a personal thing on wii chat, its that they do it to everyone/

Back