WiiChat Interview Discussion

I would help but I dont feel I'm suitable for the job. I dont know many people here on a personal basis and, thus, my questions would be extremely bland. I would only be able to have a semi-interesting interview with a few select people...

LevesqueIsKing said:
I would help but I dont feel I'm suitable for the job. I dont know many people here on a personal basis and, thus, my questions would be extremely bland. I would only be able to have a semi-interesting interview with a few select people...

You don't need to know them on a personal basis to be able to put forward some good questions.

I am sure you would make a good interviewer, maybe if people suggested the questions for you?

Are The Questions Supposed To Be Regarding The Relationship Between The User And Wiichat?

We Need To Get A Buncha People, And Have A Thread Regarding To These Questions And Compile A List.

^I'm not sure. I agree with a new thread, maybe even an announcement.

+M=M+, I pm'd you a question, but not here because you can't pm here.

LevesqueIsKing said:
^I'm not sure. I agree with a new thread, maybe even an announcement.

+M=M+, I pm'd you a question, but not here because you can't pm here.

And, Dammit, Do I Hate That Fact. I really Want That Changed...

Wait... Is It A Question regarding Adding You To My Wii?

Last edited:
^yes sir-e, it is.

I think this whole concept is dieing along with Wiichat.

QUESTION:
ericlewis91 said:
am i still getting interviewed?
ANSWER:
LevesqueIsKing said:
I think this whole concept is dieing along with Wiichat.

Considering the activity of this thread I'd have to say no, you prolly won't get interviewed. It's possible, but don't count on it.

Lately I have been somewhat busy with College and all so I wont be able to interview at the time being. Sorry for the inconvenience Eric.

Back