Wiichat Interviews; Question Submit

CantGetAWii said:
Well the thing is, these Questions (most of them) are not WiiChat related. My question was more of a joke that she would get. Other members were asking Questions as to what they know about her as a person (Likes, Dislikes). Cpt. already has a good idea of WiiChat questions (see previous interview for examples, and that was all pulled off with in minutes).

So theres not really a need for WiiChat bases questions exactly he was more or less looking for one (or two) unrelated Question/s near the end of the thing.

Exactly!

But I am open to accept some Wii/WiiChat based questions if you want.

rukus said:
i repeat my last question, but differently worded.
How big are they?

The absolute perfect size. :ciappa:

-If you could make your own game, what would it be. What would the main character be like?

-What do you dream about?

-How would your friends describe you?

-Favorite beverage?

-What is the first thing you think when you wake up?

-If you could own one vacation house anywhere in the world where would it be?

DRMARIO said:
"Wiichat Interviews" and "Question Submit" are not clauses, therefore, a semi colon used between the two is out of place.
End of.
If you haven't read already it was a mis-understanding.

In my original post there was a colon, I thought you were reffering to that colon as a semi. however you were actually reffering to the semi. in the tital.

Yes, the title was my mistake however next time be a little more clear....

^^:yesnod:
--

Come on people, I'll be hoping to catch the beautiful Celeste sometime over the weekend so get the questions in!

Cpt.McCloud said:
^^:yesnod:
--

Come on people, I'll be hoping to catch the beautiful Celeste sometime over the weekend to get the <censored> in!
If I remove the word "questions" from your post it makes it sound so much worse. :lol:

Back