We Chat - Who Chat!

Frummage!

But I say you make a list out of a lot of people who you'd like to interview and do it that way, could do with a little more choice, say four? I don't know. I quite liked the old method where an interview would just come out at random, it's quite interesting.

daviduk200

Haven't seen him around much as of late, but an interview with him should be good.

frummage likes waluigi because everyone doesnt so im going to vote for daviduk200 because no one else is :)

Daviduk200.

I believe he also had one of the top rated mii's in the mii popularity channel.

Frogger said:
Frummage!

But I say you make a list out of a lot of people who you'd like to interview and do it that way, could do with a little more choice, say four? I don't know. I quite liked the old method where an interview would just come out at random, it's quite interesting.

Yeah, this is a test run for voting so we'll see how it goes. More options or just random, I'll see how things go.

Thanks for the comments frogger.
--
I'll go with Daviduk200

Wiired said:
Preach brother preach.

No offense, but I can predict everything Frummage would say.
Everyone can though!

*something* *something* *something* Waluigi.

*something* *something* *something* Rapture

lolzo interesting i know this aint no competition, but yesterday i had no votes and frummage had 5 and i was so sure i wasnt gonna be chosen lol, but now its close.

and yeah for the first few days i was number 2 in the mii contest channel, then i was number 3 for about a month then i stopped making miis lol

also nope not been on much recently, my mum n dad ganged up n put me on a months wii, 360, ps3, computer ban, to do revising,,

Last edited:
I'll end this within the next two days so we can get question thread up...I don't see the voting progressing much further so final voting call.

Back