Wiichat Interviews; Question Submit

i have a good one! :yesnod:

you live in canada, but appear to have strong interest in various US politics

can you explain your interests and how you became interested... i never hear you mention Canadian politics :)

DRMARIO said:
I have one.

WHY DID YOU USE A SEMICOLON!?

I see no semi colon, I see only a colon? When being a grammar nazi please get it right.

--

I will have many site themed questions ready so no worries. I think a question considering nationality would work due to her nature.

Last edited:
Who is on your top 5?? You know When your sitting around at a party or whatever and someone asks If you could "do", Marry, Sleep with whatever. Who would be on your top five. Actors, Music artists, models whatever.

Last edited:
DRMARIO said:
It's a semicolon.
Semi-colons connect clauses, not words.

Semi-colon = ;

A semicolon ( ; ) is a punctuation mark. The Italian printer Aldus Manutius the Elder established the practice of using the mark to separate words opposed in meaning and to mark off interdependent statements

Colon = :

* syntactical-deductive: introduces the logical consequence, or effect, of a fact stated before
* syntactical-descriptive: introduces a description, in particular, explicits the elements of a set
* appositive: introduces a sentence with the role of apposition with respect to the previous one
* segmental: introduces a direct speech, in combination with quotation marks and dashes.

Jebus Christ people, the semi-colon is in the title (I can't believe people are arguing about the presence of a punctuation character), but who cares.

[DT] said:
Jebus Christ people, the semi-colon is in the title, but who cares.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I thought he was talking about my post. Yeah though, the title was my bad. Sorry for misunderstanding.

(I can't believe people are arguing about the presence of a punctuation character)

That's what happens when Emma and Jack finish doing work...

Cpt.McCloud said:
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I thought he was talking about my post. Yeah though, the title was my bad. Sorry for misunderstanding.

I for one am glad you used it - I think the semi-colon gets a bad rap; it subsequently suffers from too little use. :)

Question: Are we supposed to keep this related to Wiichat? I see the bulk of the previous interview was like this (though I see a good number of questions already posted for C are not Wii/Wiichat oriented).

[DT] said:
I for one am glad you used it - I think the semi-colon gets a bad rap; it subsequently suffers from too little use. :)

Question: Are we supposed to keep this related to Wiichat? I see the bulk of the previous interview was like this (though I see a good number of questions already posted for C are not Wii/Wiichat oriented).

Usually I just dish out generic questions regarding WiiChat and Wiis then have some fun questions to round up.

It is your choice to decide weither you want to suggest a Wii/Chat or a Tangant (ending segment) question.

Well the thing is, these Questions (most of them) are not WiiChat related. My question was more of a joke that she would get. Other members were asking Questions as to what they know about her as a person (Likes, Dislikes). Cpt. already has a good idea of WiiChat questions (see previous interview for examples, and that was all pulled off with in minutes).

So theres not really a need for WiiChat bases questions exactly he was more or less looking for one (or two) unrelated Question/s near the end of the thing.

Back