WiiChat Interview Discussion

Hm...why don't we mix the two ideas? I mean, there could still be the timeslot and one person (doesn't have to be Syntax) can interview whoever is randomly chosen...that would prolly be the only thing Syntax would have to do and it doesn't take much time at all. Everyone, or a selected group of people can come up with the questions...but only one interviewer so it doesn't get confusing.

Don't worry Syntax, we understand but we just like your interviews. We'll work around it though ^_^

^Or what if when the person getting interviewed is announced THATS when we choose the questions. Not just one person would choose, but anyone in this thread. That way if you have some burning question that you've always wanted to know (lol) then you can ask, and the questions will be more personalized as well.

Good idea...they should be sent to a designated interviewer (chosen with the interviewee based on how much time they have that coming week?) via PM though so the person getting interviewed doesn't get to see them before they are asked.

yeah.

Hey Syntax, could you post the list of members in this thread so that somebody else can carry on the interviews?

so can i be the first test subject? since i was supposed to be next

Sounds good to me.

Hey Syntax, could you post the list of members in this thread so that somebody else can carry on the interviews?

There was never really a list of members. Basically it was people who I thought helped out around the forum. I would suggest for the "helpful members" category you and the other forum members choose people who you've found to be helpful around the forum.

I'd like to see the following people be interviewed:

Byuakuya
Syntax [Yeah you :)]
Squall7
Paintba||er

I'd also like to be interviewed if you guys think I'm active and helpful.

Another idea..

If we were to keep up with the "Wii Chat Interviews" I could always ask others to help out. Meaning that I would add more people to the list of interviewers. As it stands Wiired has agreed to help out with the interviews which is great. Now if we were to get about three or so more interviewers it would make this a lot easier for myself. Along with the fact that the interviews would now vary based on that said interviewers questions. I also would possibly be able to interview others from time to time depending on work and college. However I could always help with providing questions, posting the interviews etc.

sounds good...I have about as much time as you but I'd also be willing to help out as much as I can =D

Hmmm...So where should we start?

Compiling a list of people to interview?
Compiling a list of interviewers?

Possibly a list of interviewers. However first I must decide a way in which I shall be choosing these new interviewers. In my opinion it would be best to have those who are interested send me a private message including reasons as to why you would like to help out etc. After that I would possibly hold a mock (sp) interview where the members would choose the best interview. So basically those interested in applying would have to interview another member. If this was to happen there are a few guidelines I'll be posting later. Also I would be able to take care of a few interviews from time to time.

FR. said:
I'd like to see the following people be interviewed:

Byuakuya
Syntax [Yeah you :)]
Squall7
Paintba||er

I'd also like to be interviewed if you guys think I'm active and helpful.

PM syntax the people you want to see interviewed.

Also, you asked for interview = no chance of me voting for you now, please dont ask.

I'd like to see maybe Squall7 get involved if we do get more people on board.

Back