~To Bring down Spammers~

I say some people are placed into Modship, those with experience in the mod field.
People like me(No, i'm not asking to be mod) that have had experience are the best candidates, as we all ready know the ropes :)

D S said:
I say some people are placed into Modship, those with experience in the mod field.
People like me(No, i'm not asking to be mod) that have had experience are the best candidates, as we all ready know the ropes :)

What experience have you had?

Various forums. Not widely known forums, but I've had good feedback. The sad thing is that these forums have fallen apart and are no longer existent :(

People like me(No, i'm not asking to be mod) that have had experience are the best candidates, as we all ready know the ropes

The only problem is that i0n is the only person who can appoint new moderators. However due to the fact that he is currently inactive around these parts it's hard to appoint new mods. Thus causing more problems for the three or so mods left. If i0n was more active around here I'm pretty sure there would have been some new mods already appointed.

You know what i would Like...For someone to figure out if i0n is indeed still on the face of this planet. I find it very odd that someone creates the best wii forum in the world and just leaves without any trace or any reasons...i mean unless he had to somehow get his internet disconnected or something...he could at least come every now and then and check on his forum...i'm just wondering what the hell is going on..

Demon Slayer said:
You know what i would Like...For someone to figure out if i0n is indeed still on the face of this planet. I find it very odd that someone creates the best wii forum in the world and just leaves without any trace or any reasons...i mean unless he had to somehow get his internet disconnected or something...he could at least come every now and then and check on his forum...i'm just wondering what the hell is going on..

He can be online without us knowing, though. Maybe he's online but it doesn't show up. It is very strange though.

I'll form a search party. Tomorrow I shall embark on a long and very epic journey across Canada until I reach Quebec. Once I reach Quebec I shall sail across the Atlantic Ocean until I reach the United Kingdom. Once I have reached the UK I shall begin on the hunt to find i0n. I guess we can call it the "Man Hunt" thus I shall ride on horse back and wear cowboy clothing... As I continue on my journey I shall meet up with other fellow Wii Chatters and we together shall set off across the UK in hopes to find Wii Chats National Treasure, i0n. Once we have found i0n by using our uber internet skillz to locate him we shall ask him one question and one question only. Similar to that Simpsons episode where Apu and Homer went off to find that guy on the mountain.. Back onto the story.. Once we have gotten the answer to the question of "When do you expect to return to Wii Chat?" we shall head home and post his answer.

If you would like to embark on this epic journey where the tale will soon be passed down from forum to forum please be sure to contact Syntax. As he shall be the one leading this journey. Also please note that the policy of "No man left behind" shall be thrown out seeing as Syntax is incapable of waiting for others due to the fact that he has a class early on Monday. Also note that this journey begins tonight..Finally note that horses aren't included.. Tally Ho....

On a more serious and related to the topic note..

He can be online without us knowing, though. Maybe he's online but it doesn't show up. It is very strange though.

Sometimes he is..

:lol: man that was hilarious!! Thanks Syntax didn't know you were a humorist/sarcastic kind of guy xDD

Man if I was on earlier I would have gone with him.

Seriously though, this is what happened last time various members sent him messages, or left him comments, and we had a relentless spammer (pedo666).
So he might have been checking his 1001 messages, and noticed the spammer or vice versa. So he was back, made a line or two and was gone again.

So we either need to do more than that if we want him back longer, or the same if we want another word from him.

*Bump* Well Guys seems like Our leader is back, one thing that i would like to know..is he hear for long? Thats what i'm wondering.

I'm pretty sure he will be sticking around this time.

Well hopefully your right Syntax.
Although I didn't complain when he was gone. The forum was fine really, just the spammers were kind of a nuisance.

I just like the feeling knowing he is back, if he is for sure.
Gives me and other members , a sense of reassurance.

hey syntax, was there any other members that were promoted to Mod?

Back