Okay, I'm Sick Of It.

+Maniacal=Maniac+

Am I Losing Friends?
Aug 8, 2006
Wii Online Code
4516-7863-9846-6018
noob.jpg

Every Time A Noob Asks A Completely Stupid Question... I use this Pic. I've Had To Use This About Five Times Today, And These Noobs Are Starting To Piss Me Off... Entirely... This One Guy Asked, "How Do I Get A Signature?"

Oh My God, READ THE F&@#ING FAQ's!:mad5: We need To Start Enforcing This More...

We Need More Mods, Actually. The Increase In Noobs As Increased Drastically! I've Even made A Graph Showing How many Noobs There Are...

--|||--
--|||--
--|||--
--|||--
--|||--
--|||--
--|||--
--|||--
--|||--
--|||--
--|||--

Lowest Bar? Actual Members... Youy Can Guess What the Other One Is.

This Forum Is Losing It. You may Not realize it, But It Is.
Sure We're Getting Twenty Or So Members By The Day, But What Do They Become?

• Flammers
  • Trolls
  • Spammers
  • Scammers
  • Idiots
  • Sony Fanboys
  • Microsoft Fanboys
  • Nintendo Fanboys
  • FREAKING NOOBZ!!11!1!!!one!!!eleven!

Basic Point, You Ask?

WE NEED MORE MODS

Thanks For Reading It, If You Actually Did. :)

Last edited:
paintba||er said:
You didn't put Nintendo fanboys on the list. They are the worst...

Yeah, I just Added Them.

Hi, im a NooB, sorry about that. Im none of the above tho, although i may or may not have asked a question that is already listed on some page of some web site or blog or usenet article.

Be kind, we won't all turn into people who want to ruin your day.

Evanet said:
Hi, im a NooB, sorry about that. Im none of the above tho, although i may or may not have asked a question that is already listed on some page of some web site or blog or usenet article.

Be kind, we won't all turn into people who want to ruin your day.
Okay. Just Don't Spam Thread And You're Good With Me.

And @Celestial

Sorry, Came With it.

Everybody is new to the forum at one point. I'm pretty sure the first time you joined a forum you may not have known how to post a signature or use some of the forum codes.

As for those who constantly break the rules...

The members who constantly abuse the forum rules are usually dealt with by the moderators. When a member breaks a forum rule he/she is given a warning by one of the moderators. After that the member will receive a ban if he/she breaks the forum rules again. Right now I believe that our current moderators have been doing a good job with this. Take a look at the Pokemon Section for example. When the section was first made people would constantly spam that section with threads similar to each other. However nowadays you don't see that happening a lot.

Also if you guys see people constantly breaking the rules just send a private message to one of the super moderators and or section mods. Or just use the report button.

Syntax said:
Everybody is new to the forum at one point. I'm pretty sure the first time you joined a forum you may not have known how to post a signature or use some of the forum codes.

As for those who constantly break the rules...

The members who constantly abuse the forum rules are usually dealt with by the moderators. When a member breaks a forum rule he/she is given a warning by one of the moderators. After that the member will receive a ban if he/she breaks the forum rules again. Right now I believe that our current moderators have been doing a good job with this. Take a look at the Pokemon Section for example. When the section was first made people would constantly spam that section with threads similar to each other. However nowadays you don't see that happening a lot.

Also if you guys see people constantly breaking the rules just send a private message to one of the super moderators and or section mods. Or just use the report button.

Half The Time, My reports Don't Do Anything.

Have you tried sending a private message to one of the online section moderators and or super moderators?

MztikalAce said:
I say give them a newcomer only section and they can only post in other sections once they got enough priveleges e.g. posted more then 20, or they've been a member for 2 days, maybe the posted bit will cause more spam though i0n could make it so all posts in the newcomer section dont show up in new posts if thats possible.

That guy is a genious
Dont let them post in normal sections for a day or two!!!

That wont solve anything Cammy...

Other than the fact that you wont be able to see their post for a day...

In my opinion people on this site have to stop thinking too highly of themselves. While browsing through various threads I have noticed that some members look down on those who have recently joined or have a low post count, which is not needed here at wiichat. If you want to improve this site then I suggest on removing this tension between the older and newer members. We're all equal whether you like it or not.

Back