Wii/360/PS3 - Fanboy/Fanboys

if he have one then congrads... but most of the time he is in a debate with nintendo fans and i find that weird for someone who plays a nintendo console. But some people have opinion who back it up with facts but nobody is perfect at stating everything with facts.... usually when i don't know about something, i don't talk on it or i would ask questions about it or research on it..

Lets see, when i play wii sports i prefer the bowling and the tennis. Sometimes i really goof up on the bowling and dont do it right as the mii walks up to the line. Warioware us fun, though unusual. It usually makes me laugh a bit when the game comes up where you have to do a high five like push move and knock some japanese person to the floor, and i feel rediculous doing the apple in the basket game. Wiiplay is pretty bad, though i do like playing the neon table hockey with friends. Red steel has some pretty bad cut ingame acting and it feels a bit clunky, even with the numchaku.

No I have a wii, but as you can see i dont really care about the whole wii code thing. Just as i dont have a sig, a profile, or an avatar. Hey maybe someday if i feel like it, but right now its really not interesting me to do so.

hotpotato78 said:
if he have one then congrads... but most of the time he is in a debate with nintendo fans and i find that weird for someone who plays a nintendo console. But some people have opinion who back it up with facts but nobody is perfect at stating everything with facts.... usually when i don't know about something, i don't talk on it or i would ask questions about it or research on it..

Because debate with nintendo fans i must some how hate nintendo? Thats not very logical. Its fair enough to say i debate with people who say things completely wrong, for example the misconceptions about sony or the not so spontanious hate speach that fills up these forums. I defend sony because people are saying things about it that just are not true. As a gamer, I like games. I think Gamers dont pick sides nor do they really care what system they play on. I would have to say there are a lot of Consolers in here, people who put more focus on the console they play on rather than the games. Thats just a shame because the consoles are merely tools to play the games to begin with.

Last edited:
hotpotato78 said:
Only because a lot of people on here no nothing about the PS3 and say stuff like this, "It's an overpriced hunk o junk that is suckish". Totally blatant and biased, that's why he's constantly in arguments, because so many fanboys say that stuff.

I'm taking bets this thread will have 13 pages like the last ten.

Flip said:
I read these PS3 forums every day. I rarely post unless there is some point to it, mainly because every thread has degenerated into a flame war before I have had the chance to post my own thoughts on the topic.

For a while, I had thought Shift was the cause of a lot of these arguments, but after seeing this thread, and quite a few others, I can tell that Shift is simply the target of every person who hates the PS3. If I'm being honest, I would have to say that Shift is the only person in here who has any real idea what he is talking about on these forums, and he has been the receiver of a lot of nasty comments and immature talk.

So let me just say, to you Shift, keep doing what you're doing. Maybe eventually you will get the respect you so rightly deserve. And maybe some of the inconsiderate people on here will come to realize that you know more about these things than they do.

On the topic of this thread, I would agree with the OP. I too think that the term "Fanboy" is a meaningless insult to supporters of a specific console. There is no shame in supporting your console of choice. I myself am a Nintendo fan, maybe even a "fanboy", but that doesn't mean that I wont look at the other consoles with an unbiased eye. It's good to open yourself to other forum-goers thoughts and opinions, whether you agree with them or not.

I guess this is all pointless discussion, since nobody is really going to change. The most we can hope for is that people will start reading entire posts, even if they are a few paragraphs long. I'm sure the people this thread is really about, wont even read through this post. Good luck to those people when they start to get jobs, or even proceed to high school. If you can't read a forum post, you're going to have a tough time graduating.

Cheers
Flip

I know this is a bit late. But thanks. Its getting worse ya know. I feel like im in a zombie film, where I have to fight off one or two, but the longer i fight, the more gather wanting to eat my brains. *pulls out army of darkness for some pointers*

i believe their is stating facts then there is just being a pompous ass hole. most of his post do sometimes have facts. but there is a way to respectfully talk to people. i feel yea if your a fanboy then you got whats coming to you. but im not a fanboy. i love all games and i noticed on a few occasions where shift would answer a question or make a remark to a person who just was stating an opinon with lots of unnecessary extra sh*t.

as far as having a wii. thats kinda like that white dude that says the n word then says i have black friends. you can say it till your face is blue.

i dont care if he has one or not. all im sayin is there is a right way and a wrong way to talk to people. matter of fact i dont quite remember what it was since it was so long ago.but i was posting on a thread and this was b4 i even knew about the dude. and got a stupid reply from him like he is einstien. i think it had something to do with graphics. i also remember asking a question and i put shift dont bother to answer cause you dont know how to answer a question without being and ass.

its kinda like that smart kid at school that thinks if you dont think the way he does then your stupid. no one likes that kid. there are plenty smart people on this site that could answer a question and you would be like. ah thats helpful. ask him a question and your like this dude is an ass hole. hell most of the time no one is asking him anything.

i said what i have to say. as far as what he has to say i dont care. until i can see some intelligent convo. then there is nothing to discuss, debate, or disagree on.

by the way when i say intelligent i mean state your "facts" but dont try to make people feel stupid then you make yourself look dumb.

Strangely enough I was trying to tell my girlfriend about zombies last night in the car. Can't remember how I got on that topic? But needless to say she was not amused... women eh? - Zombies are awesome.

I've thought the "best game ever" would be a mmo sandbox (like gta/dead rising) where your one purpose is to survive, and the world has been taken over by zombies...! Would be awesome. You travel around the world trying to find places to hold-up (online with friends) and search for food/weapons etc.As well as hooking up with other survivors + fight off roaming biker gangs etc...
God would someone make this game!!!? Or do I have to form my own company and invest my life savings (and sell everything I own) to see it happen!?

Back