Wii/360/PS3 - Fanboy/Fanboys

Lol I agree. Shiftfallout's 1,000 page posts have no purpose. He'd argue the color of the sky.

sagema said:
Lol I agree. Shiftfallout's 1,000 page posts have no purpose. He'd argue the color of the sky.

And you would argue that FF7 was the only game that put the PS1 on the map.. oh wait.. you did argue that now didnt you? A game released 3 years after the console was already a success put the console on the map? Funneh. Good memories. =)

Celestial said:

Oh that was mature. =)
are you suggesting that "
Too long to bother me arse ta read it!" and "Ok, i couldnt read all of that as it was too long but im sure it was something really interesting." are good posts to respond to the OPs well thought out post, even though it goes agaist my own stance on fanboys? I mean, he is basically saying something i dont agree with completely, and I have the decency, the ability, to read what he has to say before posting about it. I guess you support ignorant responses then? ;-)

Last edited:
sagema said:

I agree. And ShiftFallOut, that was a pathetic FF-based comeback. This is useless; it's a forum filled with retarded 12-year-olds. I honestly don't care what your response is to this. I, like most other people on this forum, don't really sit in bed at night comparing facts between game consoles, or thinking about how the word "fanboy" is overused.

My god the Wii owns... said:
I, like most other people on this forum, don't really sit in bed at night comparing facts between game consoles, or thinking about how the word "fanboy" is overused.

Looks like we have something in common then. You see, im also a writer and am working on a script for a popular game franchise actually. A lot of times, writers get .. well writers block. I find spending time here gets the brain off the writing and onto something else, its easy for me to jump back into writing after commenting. Keeps the brain juices flowin so to speak. I dont care if you or anyone else likes it or not.

Lol so you're not really here to discuss anything. You're just here to insult people and start fights which then gets your "creative juices" so to speak going? And if your writing is like anything you've written on this board then I'm sure your readers are bored to death by now. Seriously go to another board and get your "creative juices" going there instead cuz no one wants you here. You're just an annoying person who's #1 reason for being here is just to cause fights and argue about "fanboys" all day. It doesn't seem like you have a real purpose in life.

MasterJedi2U said:
You're just an annoying person who's #1 reason for being here is just to cause fights and argue about "fanboys" all day. It doesn't seem like you have a real purpose in life.

No, i enjoy discussion. I just have to deal with haters like you. You obviously hate sony, you hate everything but the wii, yet.. you are here. Here in this subsection... why? Well it seems like you are the one fighting if you are here and you dont even like the brand. Ironic...

Shiftfallout said:
No, i enjoy discussion. I just have to deal with haters like you. You obviously hate sony, you hate everything but the wii, yet.. you are here. Here in this subsection... why? Well it seems like you are the one fighting if you are here and you dont even like the brand. Ironic...

I'll say it again :) ... Shutup.

Yeah anyway, putting aside shitfallout for a second...

I think "Fanboy" is thrown about too much too much. Theres nothing wrong with being a fanboy because all it means is that you support one console strongly. The only bad thing is when people take it too far and attempt to force thier opinons on others...

But to be fair some people take accusing fanboys a lil too far...something as little as "Yeah I don't really like the look of the PS3 at the moment" can get people ganging up and accusing you of being a fanboy...

Guys, Shift is reasonable, you just have to come to terms wit him. I like debating (very different from arguing) personally, which is what Shift does.

Lee J., you call him immature when he plans out his posts with tons of facts (most of the time a little too many ^_^), spell checks, etc. You didn't even read the OP which wasn't long at all. I'm not trying to start a fight, but that's what it looks like to me.

Everyone else (besides MasterJedi2U) is also posting very immaturely. Think before you post. Pretty easy to incorporate when you're on here; I hope you use it.

Btw, i'm a Nintendo fanboy (to a degree). :)

*EDIT*

Jay61 said:
I think "Fanboy" is thrown about too much too much. Theres nothing wrong with being a fanboy because all it means is that you support one console strongly. The only bad thing is when people take it too far and attempt to force thier opinons on others...

But to be fair some people take accusing fanboys a lil too far...something as little as "Yeah I don't really like the look of the PS3 at the moment" can get people ganging up and accusing you of being a fanboy...
Now that was a well thought out post, and I agree with it too. Fanboy has become a very loose term, like I said, "i'm a Nintendo fanboy (to a degree)." I support Nintendo two thumbs up, but it doesn't mean I can't enjoy the graphix power of the PS3, or the amazing online play that the 360 has, does it?

Last edited:
Heh thanks :D

Yeah I'm a Nintendo fanboy at heart too. I try my best not to be one of the type who constantly backlash at fans of the other consoles for no reason and also to keep an open mind when it comes to companys...and to be honest its the best way to go. This way I get the broadest possible range of games to enjoy.

yodabo2.gif

"Fear leads to ignorance, ignorance leads to bias, and bias... bias leads to the fanboy side"

The problem is, people are thinking that in order to be a fan of something, you have to hate its counterpart. There are too many here who say they are proud to be fanboys, but all you see them doing is trash talking the other systems every chance they get. Thats not being a fan, thats just being a hater. Fans would rather talk about the good things about their systems, keep it exciting and fun, not go out looking to hate on the other systems.
Anyways.. yoda...

Shiftfallout said:
yodabo2.gif

"Fear leads to ignorance, ignorance leads to bias, and bias... bias leads to the fanboy side"

The problem is, people are thinking that in order to be a fan of something, you have to hate its counterpart. There are too many here who say they are proud to be fanboys, but all you see them doing is trash talking the other systems every chance they get. Thats not being a fan, thats just being a hater. Fans would rather talk about the good things about their systems, keep it exciting and fun, not go out looking to hate on the other systems.
Anyways.. yoda...

= Big Sony Fanboy

Lol jk, if more fans of sony were like shiftfallout (even tho ur posts get annoying :p ) Wiichat would be a much better place.

Lol thats funny...Shift is the reason why wiichat is becoming worse.

And yeah that Yoda quote is COMPLETELY WRONG. But then again you probably know what it is and just decided to be "clever/innovative" (sony style) and tweak it just a bit so its "new".

Back