Okay, I'm Sick Of It.

Syntax said:
forgotten...

Prez
Trulen
Mr. Stoukaph
Mitch2025
i0n (usually on appear offline)(from what I've heard)

Sorry if I've forgotten someone...
I never see Prez, Mr. Stoukaph, or i0n. I see Trulen and Mitch sometimes, but not nearly every day. The reason I don't see some of them is probably because I don't go into the games section.

Mr.Stoukaph was recently on.

As for other moderators they can set their status to invisible or offline. Which I'm sure some do.

Mitch and Prez are both on right now.

They are all on when they need to be (believe it or not, most of them are on daily). You just have to do what you're obligated to do, report and PM. Making threads like this and getting in flame arguments helps Wiichat about as much as the n00bs everyone is hating on.

They are all on when they need to be (believe it or not, most of them are on daily). You just have to do what you're obligated to do, report and PM. Making threads like this and getting in flame arguments helps Wiichat about as much as the n00bs everyone is hating on.

Agreed.

Lately all of the threads dedicated to helping wiichat have just turned into flame wars and ended up being closed.

Syntax said:
Agreed.

Lately all of the threads dedicated to helping wiichat have just turned into flame wars and ended up being closed.
But not before I can get my witty replies in them.

"If this post is witty enough maybe someone will finally love me..."

Back