Okay, I'm Sick Of It.

wii_cammy said:
That guy is a genious
Dont let them post in normal sections for a day or two!!!
yea, that guy is a genius. thats a very good idea

most of these noobs +m=m+ is talkin about are in the brawl section, which is sad for me since im wiichat's biggest brawl fan. theres too many useless threads, and posts, and bad use of grammer. we probably do need more mods, but like i keep saying, certain mods need too watch certain sections of the forum. i think that would help out alot

i agree with syntax though.....

Im glad that, finally *sighs with relief* someone has had the guts to say this.I tottaly agree with you. Personnaly i think that when they register an account you should be made to take a short quiz to ensure you know the rules etc. That would be good.
Then we could electricute people who get it wrong.
:)

wii_cammy said:
That guy is a genious
Dont let them post in normal sections for a day or two!!!
But they aren't going to magically stop being n00bs after a few days. If anything it would piss them off and cause them to spam. What would they talk about in that section anyway? They would all ask their n00bish questions but everyone there would be n00bs so they wouldn't get any answers. seems like a very stupid idea to me.

Hi again, while your figuring out what to do with the likes of me, could one of you take a look at my post in the introduce yourself thread and maybe dispense some wisdom my way ?

Many thanks.

wariooo you are SUCH a brown noser its not even funny. i cant stand reading half of your posts in site feed back because it seems like all youre doing is adding fuel to the fire of the initial argument without helping aid the situation and youre walking on thin ice!

secondly, i am sorry MM, all i can truely say is use the report button. if you feel that these n00bs are really upsetting you, dont antagonise the situation. please either refer them to our FAQs and stickies or attempt to contact me if im online to lock the thread.

you have my contacts. please dont hesitate to let me help you.

that goes for everyone. all us mods are here to lock, delete and ban. we do see these things and we all try our bests to make them stop so this type of stuff doesnt happend.

be pacient, our dispatcher will send over an RMP worthwith to your location

The_Loose_Cannon said:
wariooo you are SUCH a brown noser its not even funny. i cant stand reading half of your posts in site feed back because it seems like all youre doing is adding fuel to the fire of the initial argument without helping aid the situation and youre walking on thin ice!

secondly, i am sorry MM, all i can truely say is use the report button. if you feel that these n00bs are really upsetting you, dont antagonise the situation. please either refer them to our FAQs and stickies or attempt to contact me if im online to lock the thread.

you have my contacts. please dont hesitate to let me help you.

that goes for everyone. all us mods are here to lock, delete and ban. we do see these things and we all try our bests to make them stop so this type of stuff doesnt happend.

be pacient, our dispatcher will send over an RMP worthwith to your location

Kay. But Remember, I Still can't PM. :mad5:

Augh... Still Dunno Why, Though...

Well,Five Mods For A 29,000+ Member Forum isn't Gonna Do Much. We Need More Mods.

+Maniacal=Maniac+ said:
Kay. But Remember, I Still can't PM. :mad5:

Augh... Still Dunno Why, Though...

Well,Five Mods For A 29,000+ Member Forum isn't Gonna Do Much. We Need More Mods.

why does every point about the site always come down to "we need more mods?" its being worked on buddy.

anyways, you got me on AIM

paintba||er said:

Most of those members aren't active though.

Yeah, Subtract Another 5,000 From That. XD

You're Right... Most People Join, Post A Couple Of Times, Leave, And They're Never Seen Again.

I would assume that there is more than 5,000 unactive members..

Syntax said:
I would assume that there is more than 5,000 unactive members..
true, and i have to agree with the OP. I went into the DS friend codes thread to get a list of MPH friendcodes (well so i thought) and found maybe one page tops of legit active people who i could accually ask for codes, the other 15 or so pages comprised of:

[person1] - 'hey guy add me'
[person2] - 'ok ill add you now'
[person1] - 'thanks,everyone add me'
[person1] - 'is there anybody on?'
[person1] - ' ADD ME!!!!'
[person1] - ' oh i give up!'
[person3] - 'hey guy add me'
..... and the cycle goes on!

i thought it was sposed to be list your FC and then get out??!!! the sames happened to the Wii FC section...

Almo said:
true, and i have to agree with the OP. I went into the DS friend codes thread to get a list of MPH friendcodes (well so i thought) and found maybe one page tops of legit active people who i could accually ask for codes, the other 15 or so pages comprised of:

[person1] - 'hey guy add me'
[person2] - 'ok ill add you now'
[person1] - 'thanks,everyone add me'
[person1] - 'is there anybody on?'
[person1] - ' ADD ME!!!!'
[person1] - ' oh i give up!'
[person3] - 'hey guy add me'
..... and the cycle goes on!

i thought it was sposed to be list your FC and then get out??!!! the sames happened to the Wii FC section...

People in The Official Friend Code Thread say The Exact same Things.

I Looked In There And Screamed,"SPAAAAAAAAAM!!!"

Didn't post it, But I Screamed It In My House. :lol:

hey if someone wants to go through it and PM me a master copy of EVERYONES codes (in a group effort) ill delete EVERY single post and make one large name for everyones FC

Back