My Efforts On Attempt to...

phillepino

SSBB Name = JAA!
Oct 7, 2007
SACTOWN
Wii Online Code
5481-6878-4567-7796
Hi,

around 8 hours ago, i created a thread in Nintendo Wii Chat titled "Reach Out for a Change" posting a link for members of the wii chat community to sign the petition for future modifications of the highly criticized wii friend code system.

After looking for my post right after when i wake up, I found nothing of any thread that I created last night. For a minute, I thought I was daydreaming of making a petition or something. Anyways, I wanted to know if what I did was illegal, because I wasn't really sure.

Some members of the forum broke the rules from the thread I made before in attempt to give a voice out to Nintendo. The link is http://www.wiichat.com/nintendo-wii-gaming/40163-friend-codes-petition.html.
They said that I have to find other measures to reach out to nintendo because the thread thing wouldn't work, and well... they were "well-butchered".

I took their suggestion, because I didnt want to further argue for my cause. I'm not trying to create an argument, but looking for those people who wants to support the friend code removal/substitution.

I created an online petition website, but I think that's how my thread got deleted. The petition was in ipetition.com domain and I was wondering if I can post that. Also, it's in my signature so please tell me if I'm doing something wrong or not.:aureola:

I'll help bump this up a bit for you.

In the past many petition threads have stayed but I will leave this for the staff to answer as it's not down to me.

--

Syntax, get your Canadian ass down here:sick:

Back