Major Tom

Uss Clan *****
Jan 5, 2007
The Command Cluster
Wii Online Code
5935-0595-2673-3600
This site needs improvement...

OK. This site isn't the best.....
1. I cant have my sig because VB codes are banned.
2. I can't use the word Leader in my Custom title....
3. The Mods are a little power hungry....
4. You get banned for posting links when people ask for them....
5. The News is always outdated
6. When you need the mods they aren't here....
7. Theres so many posting regulations its a burden just to post....
I used to think this site was great..... I don't anymore though...

P.S. Using some Greek letters bypasses your stupid word fillters.

Last edited:
Well why don't you be a little more specific with the problems your having with the moderators and posting and maybe we can help you with your problems...

Major Tom said:
4. You get banned for posting
6. links for people who ask for them.....
7. When you need the mods they aren't here....
8. Theres so many posting regulations its a burden just to post....
I used to think this site was great..... I don't anymore though... This site will die horribly.....

P.S. Using some Greek letters bypasses your stupid word filters.
1. what do you want in your sig? the [*url][/*url] code is banned because we dont allow outside links in sigs
2. never even heard that one lol. i guess its so no one can pretend to be the admin
3. how so?
4. you seem to have left that unfinished. if that were true then every member would be banned
5. i never notice because i dont really check the news much
6. wtf that one doesnt make sense
7. yes, i agree we need a couple more mods that can be on during different times
8. from all the forums ive been on, the rules here are basically standard (well the more civilized forums anyways)

1. It takes up a huge amount of bandwidth. Try turning your sig into a JPEG and uploading it like that.
2. You obviously can because it's in your Custom Title as of right now.
3. The Mods are trying their best to please everyone and enforce the forum's rules and regulations. Cut some slack.
4. You get banned for posting inappropriately. There has to be some kind of limit otherwise people will be fighting left and right. Which simply can't go down.
5. Some news is outdated but it's incredibly hard to keep up to the minute on any forum. Especially with new members going around spreading speculation and outdated things.
6. Could you be a little more specific? Like for download links for torrents and things like that? It's illegal, and the forum can't be blamed for hosting something that contributes to theft. Simple as that.
7. Most of the time Mods are actually online but appear offline for a reason.
Read the forum rules and you'd know that.
8. Not really, I mean the freedom of speech is a little pushy, but you can't have people voicing their opinions freely with cursing, starting flame wars etc. while also keeping an image of a good forum.

I can understand where you're coming from really. It's just that you have to set some boundaries when having a forum of any kind not just Wii Chat.

I'm able to use the word Leader in my title because I spell it Leαder. And the person I was talking about wasn't even a mod sorry..... He had the mushroom but it was different.... The word filters were annoying... I fixed what I said....

If you just put a link in your profile, you don't need to use the URL tags, it'll convert into a link for you. But every time you want to edit your profile, you'll have to take the URL tags out. :<

These forums are okay, the moderators are fairly active, which is all I care about. My forum, which houses about 34,000 people, is in tip-top shape all the time.

I, Myself, Love It Here. It Has A Great Community.

I Tried To Put The Words "Admin Or Another Forum" And It Came Out "***** Of Another *****"

Yeah.... Thats what I got too..... I changed the 'a' in leader to the Greek 'α' now it works.:)

I will Agree that the News is a little late some times I would offer to help but when ever i offer to help I site I get turned down.

Major Tom said:
OK. This site isn't the best.....
4. You get banned for posting links when people ask for them....
6. When you need the mods they aren't here....
7. Theres so many posting regulations its a burden just to post....
I used to think this site was great..... I don't anymore though...

P.S. Using some Greek letters bypasses your stupid word fillters.

ok not to rain on your parade BUT.....

1. what did you post in the first place that got banned? you probably deserved it if you posted something that made someone ban it in the first place :shocked:

2. whats the big deal if you can or cant use the word "leader" in your title? maybe its you thats power hungry??

3. i have NEVER came across a power hungry mod. all the mods that i talk to (like prez) have been nothing but helpful and respectful. learn to talk to someone in a comprehensive manner if you have a problem they will help you in a heart beat. (and dont say its because im a cop that they are nicer to me because first off, prez never knew i was a cop until i told him or vert or i0n or anyone else)

4. send a private message to someone if they need a link dont make it public. its considered spam otherwise

5. contribute to the news if you think its old. let i0n know or another mod. prinny is pretty good when it comes to this stuff tell him or something. help the site flurish and up to date if you find something thats informative that we should know about (useful stuff)

6. everytime i need a mod they are there for me. i notify prez on a daily basis on threads that are stupid, duped, causing fights, trolls ect. he helps take care of it and if its not in his section, he notifies someone else to take care of it. hes always been there for me. again maybe if you were nice about the manner? i dont know what youre saying thats causing mods to "disapear on you"

and 7. what are you posting thats causing drama? ive never posted a single thing that has raised eyebrows and everyone else is doing ok. what are you doing wrong????? its just common sense not to post negative things. know your audience. if there are mostly kids, watch your language and what youre typing.

maybe this will help clarify what youre doing wrong? i may not know you or your posts for that matter but i think you need to see what youre doing wrong on the site before passing judgement that this site is bad.....

Back