Picked up Ghost Squad

Budo

Raging Clue
Sep 19, 2007
Canadia
It's not bad, but it's a little short from what I've seen. I'm not really going to complain since it was only $30. But I did notice that even though the game is relatively short, you can take branching paths. One path we took basically ended the level in under 5 minutes, but if we had taken the longer route, it would have taken over 10 minutes to get to the end.

I still need to pick up the zapper since I think that will make the game a bit more entertaining, but I think the game was worth the $30 overall. I've played through the story mode once completely in about 45 minutes, but like I said, there is more than one path to take when navigating each level.

Finally someone made a thread about this I was waiting on some user reviews. I'm planning to get this as well. How hard is it on max difficulty? I know the game is pretty short, but if the hardest difficulty is like ridiculously hard, like 3 hits you're dead, then there's some replay value since you'd need to play tons of times to get that good.

Oh yeah also have you tried it with friends?

Budo said:
But I did notice that even though the game is relatively short, you can take branching paths. One path we took basically ended the level in under 5 minutes, but if we had taken the longer route, it would have taken over 10 minutes to get to the end.

Hold the front page

A arcade game is short

6ix said:
Finally someone made a thread about this I was waiting on some user reviews. I'm planning to get this as well. How hard is it on max difficulty? I know the game is pretty short, but if the hardest difficulty is like ridiculously hard, like 3 hits you're dead, then there's some replay value since you'd need to play tons of times to get that good.

Oh yeah also have you tried it with friends?

I bought Mario Galaxy at the same time as this one, so I've been playing that pretty much. We tried the first difficulty level, and I died a few times, so there was some challenge - even on easy. I did play with another person, and it's definitely more entertaining with two people.

There is online, but as far as I can tell, it's only for a ranking system.

I was going to rent this tonight, but passed on it.
It sounds alright though, maybe next time.

Back