Pikmin 3 Released This Year?

CantGetAWii

WiiChat Member
Dec 22, 2006
WiiChat
Wii Online Code
3099-0319-5478-2979

I’ve haven’t been this happy since the announcement of Brawl. I commented a few questions on the internet famous Surfer Girl’s blog, most of the other questions were a little too in detailed, so I didn’t get very good answers. One of the questions I asked was, “Is there a Pikmin Wii in development, and when will we hear news about it?” Her reply was “Yes, probably this year.”

Although most will likely say “This is obvious, and we knew it was coming” I just want to say yes, it was a little obvious, especially with Captain Olimar in Brawl, but, at the moment, this is the closest thing to an official conformation, seeing how many times Surfer Girl has started rumors that have become true. My prediction is that we will get an official announcement at E3, and that it will release this year.

I know there are alot of people who don’t believe Surfer Girl is right at all, so for those who don’t believe this is true, you can leave this as a rumor, but my prediction stands where it is.

Source

Link is a fan made cover of the game.

Last edited:
Nice, I think pikmin games are okay. Thanks for the information.

Will olimar be one of your mains in brawl then Frummage?

lol frum loves the little guys but not olimar >.< i wonder what frum main will be????? wwaaaaaaaaaa....rio :X

I like

Zelda
Super Mario Galaxy
Prime 3

I just didn't like Pikmin it was really overated!

Back