pimp my xbox

T

The_Loose_Cannon

ok before we go any further, this is probably going to lead to illegal activities! almost guarenteed. SO i urge all of you if you have external links for me to see or certain programs that you are not of legal game play- do not I REPEAT DO NOT POST THEM HERE! please PM me if you have any ideas of where to go and what to get.

in no way shape and form am i encouraging any of you to do this to any of your game systems. what you do with your own property is your choice. i do not condone these methods if you do not wish to do any sort of modification

now on to the questions. how do i mod this thing? is it like the wii with a wiikey? if so, i know where to obtain them and ive seen some decent sites (unfortunitly im not on my home laptop so the sites are currently saved my favorits on a different computer).

whats the best advice for me? anyone ever mod out their xbox? im looking to do emmulators primarily. i saw a LONG time ago my cousin had almost every game system on his xbox. i want that done and i dont care how much it costs me (hopefully nothing)

so hook a moderator up! lets see what todays nerds can do for me :)

eric dont tell me what the rules are and arent.

if you read the post youll see that i did not support it. if you did know to PM or IM me if anything.

jeez........

paintba||er said:

LOL, why do you think that? As long as you aren't talking about pirating then it is completely within the rules to discuss modding and backups and all that good stuff.

for once i love you paintballer <3

I had a site for you Jill, but I lost it. As soon as I find it ill pm you.

p.s. I sent you a [strike]threat[/strike] message. :lol: jk jk

ericlewis91 said:
sorry were not allowed to dicuss pirating and download games and modding

sorry
Whoa..that was the most Ironic thing ever..xDDDD telling that to a cop...xD sorry but that was hilarious..

well in the garage in a gymbag was an xbox (suprise it wasnt a dead body) at my bfs place.

so instead of trading it in, ill do stupid sh*t with it like mod it out and totally mack it out. i dont care what happends to it i didnt pay for it :)

Last edited by a moderator:
again google is the man for this job

btw how come when you make a thread people respond to it instantly but when i make one i have to wait for like years

I JOINED BEFORE YOU I DESERVE RESPECT CAUSE IM A OLD MAN/SOMETHING

Modding an Xbox eh? There is a lot to read, you have to make yourself comfortable with knowledge gathered from all of this. I spent hours reading about modding my Dreamcast and playing certain games on it. I still haven't achieved my goal lol. Like everybody else said, Google is your prime resource. I suggest contacting someone with good soldering skills and probably someone who knows a lot about modding and emulators.

I know how to play games on my computer, but modding isn't my cup of tea.

You know what would be cool?...If you took fine sandpaper to the casing of the Xbox and had it airbrushed white.

controllerbox.jpg

Pimpin' ain't easy.

Last edited:
sherwood3570 said:
Modding an Xbox eh? There is a lot to read, you have to make yourself comfortable with knowledge gathered from all of this. I spent hours reading about modding my Dreamcast and playing certain games on it. I still haven't achieved my goal lol. Like everybody else said, Google is your prime resource. I suggest contacting someone with good soldering skills and probably someone who knows a lot about modding and emulators.

I know how to play games on my computer, but modding isn't my cup of tea.

well i talked to mitch2025 and he gave me a bunch of information like using spliter cell as a patch (as long as its not the platinum edition). then using a cable that connects the controler to the USB ports on your computer and using the memory cards. once i do all that we're going to access the harddrive with the network cables.

i want to play burned disks too just litterally do whatever possible with this thing. i cant wait either!

ETA- thats extremely hot! i want to do that now! im artistic enough

secrecyguy said:
Why are you asking this here? Go to the xBox 360 forums.

http://www.xbox360forum.com/forum/index.php
http://www.the360forum.com/
http://forums.planetxbox360.com/
http://forum.teamxbox.com/index.php

I register there asking about the xbox 360 Simpsons Limited Edition but it seems it's only going to be available in contest and promotions. I think Microsoft made a bad move on that. Only 100 will be made. :(
1. The only 360 forum you can link to here is the first one.
2. It only has 64 members and only a few active ones so you would get many more replies here.
3. She has the original Xbox.
4. I want that Simpsons 360 so bad.

Back