Played my first ever online game this morning

Marc

SuperWii
Mar 8, 2007
York
Wii Online Code
4103-3191-5795-3127
First time I've played a computer game online today, and what better way to kick it off (sorry!) than with Mario Strikers. Thought I'd get straight in to it instead of checking out the controls etc, I'm like that! To say I got owned is an understatement! My opponant well and truley stuffed me. He kept doing the move where you jump in the air and get 5 shots on goal. I ended up losing 27-0! :lol:

Don't get discouraged. The more you play, the better you will get. It's a lot of fun.

I said this on the other thread and I'll say it again. The best way to learn this game is to suffer through the single player. It sucks, but it'll punish you into learning the basics.

I'll check out the controls and play against the Wii before I go online again!

if any one wants to play with someone who is not good add me i got the game on saturday and i am horrible when i go to the ranked games i play guys with 25 wins and 1 or 2 losses they whip me my record is 2 wins and 10 losses i think the first win i earned the second i think the guy wanted me to feel good cause on game 2 and 3 he beat me like 10-0

Croswenthy said:
I said this on the other thread and I'll say it again. The best way to learn this game is to suffer through the single player. It sucks, but it'll punish you into learning the basics.

I agree. When we started, we trudged thru the offline cups.
Took us weeks.......
Then we went online and still got destroyed!!!

But we slowly got better.......

The challenge has been set

i like this game online but i am getting killed. i guess i will learn this way i know i should wait untill i learn it well before going online but msc is my first wii online game so i was in a hurry to get online.

my record 3W 15L 1S

heh, the first time i played online i won 3-2 and was stoked...until i realised it was best of 3 and got thrashed the next 2 games :sick:

Havnt been playing it much thanks to SMG, but once thats finished, back to MSC!

I'm getting trounced as well! Think I've got 1 win to 12-15 losses between 2 miis. It's kinda discouraging. =/ At least I'm losing by less once in a while I suppose.

Back