May 30, 2006
Super Mancyland
Wii Online Code
8041-7231-3447-6164
"Pokemon fighters"

Now Namco has its hands on Pokemon
yevvx4zpifchjp51xxnk.gif

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=geSwmZAqkRQ[/video]

Namco Bandai is developing Pokkén Tournament (ポッ拳トーナメント), and the Japanese title has the character "ken" (拳) from Tekken (鉄拳).
"Whether you are a causal player, a regular player or a hardcore player, anyone who likes Pokémon can have fun," said Namco's Katsuhiro Harada. The head of the Tekken Team said that Pokkén Tournament is actually "closer to an action game." He added that Namco used its "know how" to develop the game.
According to SoulCalibur producer Masaaki Hoshino, "For adult Pokémonfans, because we got our best developers, made the best graphics, and created the best action game, so please! Please look forward to this!"

http://kotaku.com/pokken-is-a-pokemon-meets-tekken-fighting-game-1626863443

Lhttp://kotaku.com/pokken-is-a-pokemon-meets-tekken-fighting-game-1626863443ooks like the recent J-stars game

why is the pokemon sub-forum still in "ds"

This ****'s gonna sell like bacon at a meatlover's convention. Fans have been awaitin' a real-time Pokemon game, RPG or fighting, for a very long time. If it's competitively viable, my heart will be filled with Ho-Oh. If it's not, I won't even be mad 'cause twice as much Lucario in fighting games than there was previous.

now all i want is a gallade confirmation

202.png

WOBBUFFETING IT UP BITCHES!!!

If its like the games, wont they just have four moves?

Its two more than most Street fighter players

Hopefully this'll mean that's all the Pokemon fighters in Smash. Better yet, remove them all and put them in this. Then make it a crossover with the Tekken and Street Fighter cast. Make it 3 versions. Then watch it be terrible.

why is the pokemon sub-forum still in "ds"

This ****'s gonna sell like bacon at a meatlover's convention. Fans have been awaitin' a real-time Pokemon game, RPG or fighting, for a very long time. If it's competitively viable, my heart will be filled with Ho-Oh. If it's not, I won't even be mad 'cause twice as much Lucario in fighting games than there was previous.

now all i want is a gallade confirmation
this game is for arcades only....so there will be no sales. do they count arcade machines as sales?

i guess they want it to develop a cult following before releasing it.

Saving my quarters for this.
Just you wait, my name's gonna be on the high score list.

No, but seriously. Wii U version coming in a year or two. I see it. Special edtion with Pikachu Arcade Stick.
Honestly I don't like the concept, but who knows?

Releasing an arcade game these days is a stupid move.

Arcades are dead, what was once filled with games is now driving/shooting/grabbers/slots machines, to make things wosre mobie phone games are now becoming "Arcade machines"

YES for a quid a go you two can play a game you can get for free off your phone

Releasing an arcade game these days is a stupid move.

Arcades are dead, what was once filled with games is now driving/shooting/grabbers/slots machines, to make things wosre mobie phone games are now becoming "Arcade machines"

YES for a quid a go you two can play a game you can get for free off your phone

Aren't arcades still big in Japan?

They are dying down there as well

Hopefully this'll mean that's all the Pokemon fighters in Smash. Better yet, remove them all and put them in this. Then make it a crossover with the Tekken and Street Fighter cast. Make it 3 versions. Then watch it be terrible.
While we're proposing these fantastic ideas, why not fill the rest of the Xeno series with FiM ponies as NPCs? Just replace the nopons with them, they were terrible anyway. And make Sora the main character, that would be nice too.

One happened, the other cannot happen. It's not my fault the 2 SF/Tekken crossovers are a thing and are fated to be terrible. Locked on-disc DLC certainly didn't help. I am merely being realistic based on the series' recent history. As opposed to 'blade, which was received with praise by everyone.

Back