post here if you have some wii stuff allready

my router can connect wirelessly.

If you're interested in laggy connections and high ping speed thats fine by me. I however will be getting an extra ethernet cable and Wii ethernet connection adapter to connect to the router at my house. That way I can get good speed rates for games like SSBB.

ok i got back i just ran over my foot so im not working today.
i just got red steel ppl. and i have only read it once

nah five finger aint for me.
i can cook breakfast but my grandma insists on it.
im taking pics of like everything.and im gonna make a photobucket and put them all on it.
jfw the nunchucks screw is a three dash screw

i bought marvel ultimate alliance today. complete impulse buy. i went to the HMV in the mall that i work in to see the ps3 games, and then i saw that they were also selling some wii games, so i decided since im gonna buy and extra game anyway i might as well get one right now! AWESOME!!

ABC said:
I'll go where I want to go... and right now, it's here. I don't give a **** what kind of servers they need... a console release should have the things they were promoting and promising from the start. I am glad you are so easily pleased though.

I don't know why you think a Nintendo Wii release would be different than any other console release. It's pretty much status quo for console makers to release a console with at least something jacked up. . .whether that be a crappy launch line-up, not enough consoles, online play not enabled, etc, etc, etc.

sweet man te3ll me how marvel is when you play it.
hey csi lighten up its all friendly no ones trying to be rude to one another.
right now im copying some harware images of the nunchuk cd case remote and stuff like that

i know and i talked to him. he said he was cool with the wii he just wants to present some decent arguments. if you have to just ignore him k
lets get back on the subject though
what have you gotten for the wii.
so far my list is.
legend of zelda twilight princess.
red steel
256 megabyte sd card
32 inch television
nunchuck
wii mote
battery pack
wireless router
and a preordered fully paid off wii
WOOTNESS

in my adventures earlier today i went to 3 walmarts and 2 targets, 1 circuit city (dunno why) and 2 best buys and no one had any wiimotes or games for sale..... except walmart had super monkey ball and the ubisoft games in the case but said they cant sell them they are just htere for display til the 19th

sorry man its too bad. but i wish i hadnt of got them because now im just staring at them until about 23 more hours.
im glad i am ready to play the wii though

Back