post your funniest joke you have:D

three girls go up to a magic mountain, a ginger, a blonde, and a brunette, this magic mountain had the ability to change you to what ever you wanted as long as you jumped off it. First the ginger went she jumped off and said, "cardinal!" and turned into it and flew away. Next the brunette went, she said, "falcon" and turn into it and flew away. Finally the blonde went, but before she could jumjp off she tripped on a rock and went falling down saying, "Sh*t!" and she turn into a big pile of crap that sits and the bottom of the mountain to this day.

Nice, thats a varient of the magic slide, one says gold, one says diamonds, and the last one forgets and says wee....

ok little johnie was in school

the teacher asks him- johnie if there five birds on a gate and you shot one of them how many would be left

johnie says- none cause the shot would have scared them all away

the teacher says- no its four but i like the way yor thinking.

johnie says- i have a question for you, three blondes are sitting at a icecream shop and they are all eating icecream. one is licking it one is sucking it and the third is eating it. which one is married?

teacher replies- i guess the one sucking it.

johnie says- no the one with the ring on her finger but i like the way your thinking. :lol:

i like lazy jacks joke that made me laugh

"you know what they say about chuck norris"

"what?"

"hes sooo tough that beneath his beard, there is only another fist!"

Ooh, I got another one!

A redhead, a brunette, and a blonde all live way out in the woods. Not having a store near them, every day one of the three would go hunting for food.
So one day the redhead decides to go hunting. She takes a rifle and heads off into the woods, and about an hour later comes back with a rabbit. The other two stared at the redhead in astonishment and asked "Where did you get that?" "Well, I saw some tracks, I followed them, and I found this rabbit".
The next day the brunette decides to go hunting. She takes a rifle and heads off into the woods, and about an hour later comes back with an elk. The other two stared at the brunette in astonishment and asked "Where did you get that?" "Well, I saw some tracks, I followed them, and I found this elk".
The next day the blonde decides to go hunting. She takes a rifle and heads into the woods, but unlike the previous two she goes missing for several hours. The red head and brunette are about to go looking for her when the blonde comes back all beat up. She's cut, bruised, broken, just an utter mess. The other two stared at the blonde in astonishment and asked "What the heck happened to you?" "Well... I saw some tracks... I followed them... and I got hit by a train."

Back