funny momma jokes

Your Mama's so fat that before god could say "let there be light" he had to tell her to move her fat ass out of the way.

Your Mama's booty so big when I told her to haul ass it took her two trips.

Your Mama's teeth so yellow, "I can't believe it's not butter!"

Your Mama suck dick so hard I had to pull the sheets out of my ass when she was done.

Your Mama so nasty I called her up for phone sex and got an ear infection.

m7ticalm said:
Your mommas so fat, that when she told me her weight, i thought it was her phone number.

i laughed when i first heard,

your momma is so dumb that she asked for a " PRICE CHECK AT THE DOLLAR store".

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHA.....FUNNY RIGHT?:scared:

trevorsantos said:
yup im with him i want pictures too:yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod:

ay brawny r u dissing me because i joined in may?

Thats where im confused, picture of my hawt mother? or myself xD

Your momma so fat that when she stepped on the scale it said, "I want your weight not your credit card number".

Your momma so fat that everytime she gets in the shower and lifts up her flab a missing child falls out.

Your momma so fat that when I punched her in the stomach my fist got stuck.

ARav989 said:
Your momma so fat that when she stepped on the scale it said, "I want your weight not your credit card number".

Your momma so fat that everytime she gets in the shower and lifts up her flab a missing child falls out.

Your momma so fat that when I punched her in the stomach my fist got stuck.

you say some funny jokes, do you get ur jokes from the internet?..lol

lol nah me and my friends have been saying these for awhile. I got most of mine from them. Although alot of em were said by Brawny =P

ARav989 said:
lol nah me and my friends have been saying these for awhile. I got most of mine from them. Although alot of em were said by Brawny =P

youve been saying funny jokes here on this thread.

Lol I know but still, a lot of my favorite jokes i wanted to say where on Brawny's huge list. Right now I'm trying to think of some more...

Your momma so thin that when she ate a cheerio she looked 8 months pregnant.

Your momma so fat that at birth, stuff started to orbit around her...

Thats all I got right now...

please please rep me if this funny, its better than all the other posts on this page, well here you go.

Yo Momma is so fat when she fell I didn't wan laugh but the ground was crackn
up!!!

click on green mushroom if you liked it.

wiisic said:
please please rep me if this funny, its better than all the other posts on this page, well here you go.

Yo Momma is so fat when she fell I didn't wan laugh but the ground was crackn
up!!!

click on green mushroom if you liked it.
If i was able to negative rep you for that i would.

Back